The Hailey Days of the Old West Parade on the Fourth of July starts at Myrtle Street and proceeds south to Cedar Street. The parade starts at noon on Thursday, July 4, and is expected to last until about 1:30 p.m. The locations of other Fourth of July events are also noted on the map.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Security tight as annual conference brings in billionaires
- Sentence: 348 days in jail for driver in crash that killed Bellevue woman
- Business meets play in Allen conference
- Marriott hotel scheduled to break ground this summer in Hailey
- BCSD committee considers replacing Hailey Elementary
- County to sue subdivision for restricting river access
- Two vehicle-vs.-bicyclist accidents reported
- Former Sun Valley Mayor Lieder dies
- Man rescued from Big Wood River recovering slowly
- Stars to descend on Sun Valley for Allen & Co. event