The Hailey Days of the Old West Parade on the Fourth of July starts at Myrtle Street and proceeds south to Cedar Street. The parade starts at noon on Thursday, July 4, and is expected to last until about 1:30 p.m. The locations of other Fourth of July events are also noted on the map.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Marriott hotel told to change its design
- ITD to close U.S. Highway 20
- Ketchum man severely injured in head-on collision
- They’re baaaaaaaack
- More parents are turning down a free lunch
- Why sheep? Why here?
- Hailey P&Z approves new airport chapter for comp plan
- Pilots: Airport tree removal improved safety
- Rancher hopes to improve plight of sheep industry’s canines