Will Davis of Utah casts a line for the first time at Penny Lake west of Ketchum during Idaho Fish & Game’s free fishing day on Saturday, June 11. While area rivers are running too high and too fast for most fishing, local ponds like Penny Lake are stocked and ready, Bret Bishop writes in this week’s Fishing Report. For his full forecast, see Page 22.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Allen & Co. dates, guest list confirmed
- High-speed car chase through Hailey, Bellevue leads to felony arrest
- Ketchum gives go-ahead to Bariteau hotel project
- Blaine County, Ketchum, Bellevue ban all fireworks
- Weekend ATV crash injures four in south county
- Nelson family honored as 4th of July grand marshals
- Amid debate among cities, mid-valley left with no ambulance
- Bellevue man airlifted to hospital after Wednesday night crash
- Mountain Rides eyes $15.5 million service expansion to Ohio Gulch, The Meadows
- Julie Schmidt McKenna