Legal Notice Summary
- Christina Rodgers Olsen has been appointed Personal Representative of the probate estate of Michael Ehret Howell, deceased.
- Christina Rodgers Olsen has been appointed Personal Representative of the probate estate of Frances Elizabeth Rodgers, deceased.
- Friedman Memorial Airport Authority seeks Independent Board Member.
- City of Carey is accepting proposals to select qualified engineering firms for general engineering services as needed.
- Lisa Jane Jenner has petitioned to change her name to Lisa Jane Hamilton.
- Public Notice EBI Project #6118009489 on behalf of AT&T Mobility, LLC to construct 106 ft. telecommunications monopole tower.
- Blaine County Commissioners will hold a meeting on Feb. 12, at 9:15 a.m. to determine if a fleet transfer is in the public interest.
- Idaho Housing & Finance Association (IHFA) and The Idaho Department of Commerce seek public input regarding the 2019 Annual Action Plan for Idaho’s federally funded affordable housing and community development programs.
- Public Notice is hereby given that a storage sale of certain personal property shall occur at Northwood Self Storage at 1:00 p.m. on Thurs., Jan. 31, 2019.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Feb. 12, at 1:30 p.m. at the Old County Courthouse.
- Taan Robrahn has been appointed Personal Representative of the estate of Lorraine Robrahn, deceased.
- Kathryn Marie Post has petitioned to change her name to Ezmaralda Gordon.
- Bellevue Common Council will hold a public hearing on Jan. 29, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in the cafeteria at Bellevue Elementary School.
- Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on Feb. 4 at 4:00 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- Jan. 18-Yered Karen Martinez, 34, and Francisco Antonio Perez Cano, 34, both of Carey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.