17 Sept.-Ioana Pop, 23, of Cluj Napoca, Romania, and Connor Scott Morris, 24, of Hailey.
17 Sept.-Aleksandra Malgorzata Tomaszewska, 24, of Chicago, Illinois, and Daniel Sibrian, 32, of Hailey.
20 Sept.-Jennefer Noe Kohler, 30, of Los Gatos, California, and Devin Alexandra Carter, 29, of Watsonville, California.
21 Sept.-Gina Marie Tallarico, 55, of St. Paul, Minnesota, and Timothy Elmer Johnson 56, of Cottage Grove, Minnesota.
21 Sept.-Madeline Kraemer Gonyea, 30, and Daniel John Miernicki, 31, both of Portland, Oregon.
24 Sept.-Mary Catherine Tyson, 63, and James Alexander Paisley, 67, both of Bellevue.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.
Legal Notice Summary
• Kurt E. Witte has been appointed personal representative of Hedwig Dorothea Witte, deceased.
• Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, October 4, 2021 at 4:00pm to consider public comment regarding an amendment to the fee schedule that includes proposed increases to certain fees and adoption of new fees.
• Carey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Monday, October 4, 2021 at 7:00pm in Carey City Hall, for consideration of a Short Plat Subdivision Application.
• M.R. Mickelson has been appointed personal representative of John M. Mickelson, deceased.
• Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 4:00pm at City Hall Council Chambers.
• Blaine County Ordinance NO. 2021-14 amendments to Title 9, Chapter 19, Wetland Overlay District.
• Notice of Petition for Judicial Examination and Hearing by South Valley Ground Water District, Petitioner. Case No. CV07-21-00456.
• Blaine County Ordinance NO. 2021-15 amendments to Titles 9 and 10 regarding voluntary transfer of development rights (TDR) program.
• Carey Rural Fire Protection District meets the first Thursday of every month at 7:30pm at the Carey fire station.
• Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 9:00am in City Hall Council Chambers, to hear public comments concerning design review applications.
• Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Thursday, October 19, 2021 at 1:30pm in the Old County Courthouse
• Ketchum Historic Preservation Commission will meet on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 4:30pm in City Hall Council Chambers, to hear public comments on buildings that are being proposed to be removed.
• Notice of Ketchum Historic Preservation Commission proposed historic building list.
• Notice of Hailey Ordinance No. 1293.
• Notice of Hailey Ordinance No. 1294.
• Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Monday, October 18, 2021 at 5:30pm at Hailey City Hall or virtually.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.