Nov. 1-Emily Rose West, 33, and Andrew Robert Newton, 33, both of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.
Legal Notice Summary
- Dana Marsh has been appointed Personal Representative of the probate estate of Mona Van Linge, deceased.
- Robert A. Wreggelsworth has been appointed personal representative of James Phillip Conger, deceased.
- John Morris has been appointed personal representative of Debby Lynn Morris, deceased.
- Blaine County Board of Commissioners is accepting bids for fire mitigation.
- A petition has been filed for Hallie Kayetlynn Taylor (a minor) for a name change to David Kalyb Hael Taylor.
- Storage Plus will execute its lien of the contents of the storage spaces of Sarah Hedrick and Helen Dean on Noverber 16 at 10:00 a.m.
- South Valley Storage will sell at public auction the contents of the storage unit of Meg Stamper on November 10 at 11:00 a.m. at 214 W Spruce St., Bellevue, Idaho.
- Valley Self Store will sell at public auction the contents of the storage unit of Resorts West, LLC / Peter Lewis on November 10 at 10:00 a.m. at Valley Self Store, 1041 Airport Way, Hailey, Idaho.
- Valley Self Store will sell at public auction the contents of the storage unit of Angelica Collins on November 10 at 10:00 a.m. at Valley Self Store, 1041 Airport Way, Hailey, Idaho.
- A petition has been filed for Emily Catherine Dion (adult) for a name change to Emily Dion Villa.
- State of Idaho agencies intensions to change or make rules in the latest publication of the state Administrative Bulletin.
- Anne Wise Pullen has been appointed Domiciliary Foreign Personal Representative of the estate of Robert Wallace Pullen, deceased.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting November 27 at 1:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.