Legal Notice Summary
- Unknown heirs and devisees of D. H. Crone, deceased; and does 1 through 20 are being sued by Triangle Irrigation District, and Wood River Valley Irrigation District #45. Case No. CV07-19-00581.
- Michael Todd Dean is being sued by Karen Alpert. Case No. CV07-19-00508.
- Allie Arynnelise Cook (minor) is petitioning to change her name to Allie Elise Cook.
- Karen A. Hofman has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Gert Cornelus Hofman, deceased.
- Todd Dean is being sued by William Schuckert and Wendy Woodard. Case No. CV07-19-00579.
- Shana Smith has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estates of James Lowell Thomas A.K.A. J. Lowell Thomas and Sharon Kaye Thomas, deceased.
- Petition to reopen name change for Piper Diges.
- Carley J. Baird has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Raymond D. Baird, deceased.
- Revenue and expenditure summary statement for Blaine County School District No. 61.
- Deborah L. Reed has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Decedent Piper Tabriz Reed, deceased.
- The Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 4:00pm at City Hall Council Chambers.
- State of Idaho land lease opportunity. Accepting applications for auction of lease until Tuesday, November 19, 2019 by 5:00pm.
- Notice of Letting. Sealed proposals will be received until November 26, 2019 .until 2:00pm at the Idaho Tranportation Office in Boise.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 9:00am at City Hall Council Chambers.
- The Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, November 18, 2019 at 4:00pm in Ketchum City Hall.
- Monserrat Castillo Garcia is petitioning a name change to Monserrat Castaños Garcia.
- Lisa M. Thompson is being sued by Bureaus Investment Group Portfolio No. 15 llc. Case No. CV07-19-00168.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, November 19, 2019 at 1:30pm in the Old County Courthouse in Hailey.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 1:30pm in the Old County Courthouse in Hailey.
- The Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Monday, November 18, 2019 at 5:30pm in Hailey City Hall.
- Notice of public comment for Lot Line Adjustments for the City of Hailey. Public comment period: October 30, 2019 – November 15, 2019.
- The Ketchum Rural Fire District Board of Fire Commissioners will hold a special meeting on Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 9:00am to vote to fill a vacancy.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 402 S 3rd Ave, Hailey, ID 83333.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 620 N. 6th Street, Bellevue, ID 83313.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 2630 Woodside Blvd, Unit B2, Hailey, ID 83333.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 21 Oct.-Jennifer Lynn Stumetz-Schade, 29, and Devon Long Wesley, 30, both of Sun Valley.
- 22 Oct.-Monica Louise Wray, 46, and David Rian Timmons, 43, both of Ketchum.
- 22 Oct.-April Michele Allison, 42, and Michael Paul Shepard, 49, both of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.