Legal Notice Summary
- Notice of Summons by Bank Of America N.A., Plaintiff vs. Christie Anne Haugh; Paces Ferry LLC, Steve Gelon. Does I Through XX.
- MARK CHRISTOPHER SIEMON has been appointed personal representative of ELLSWORTH (“BUD”) G. SIEMON, deceased.
- Notice of summons by Teresa Domitila Mendoza, Petitoner vs. Hermelindo Efrain Olivera, Responent.
- Mountain Rides Transportation Authority is soliciting proposals for Alternative Fuel Technology Consulting Services.
- Blaine County Commissioners will hold a meeting on May 7, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. for Notice of pending issue of tax deed for 2015 delinquent taxes.
- Notice of Invitation to Bid from the City of Ketchum for 2019 sidewalk infill.
- Notice of a regular meeting of the Friedman Memorial Airport Authority rescheduled to Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. at the Old Blaine County Courthouse.
- Storage Plus will execute a Lien on the contents of the storage space(s) of Carlos Hernandez, Colby Jarrell & Diane Moberg, on Friday April 19, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- Rebecca Lynn Shupe is changing her name to Rebecca Lynn.
- Blaine County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. at the Old County Courthouse.
- Notice of Condominium Assessment Lien Foreclosure and Foreclosure Sale of Lodge Apartment II Condominium Units 838-840, Building D Sun Valley, ID.
- Notice of Condominium Assessment Lien Foreclosure and Foreclosure Sale of Lodge Apartment II Condominium Units 835-837, Building D Sun Valley, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 26 March-Cassandra Lee Pooler, 30, and Charles Edwards Williams, 34, both of Sandpoint, Idaho.
- 28 March-Amanda Rae Puckett, 37, of Nampa, Idaho, and Jeremy Jacob Silvis, 35, of Bellevue.
- 16 May 2018-Chauncey F. Lufkin III. Motion filed stating successful completion of probation. Court-ordered dismissal of charges against him and restoration of all civil rights. No conviction for any charge.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.