Legal Notice Summary
- Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, November 5, 2020 at 4:00pm at City Hall Council Chambers.
- Genesis Recovery Services, Inc., the Plaintiff, is suing Shannon Turner Maza in the Fifth District Court in and for Blaine County, Idaho, Case No. CV07-20-161.
- Idaho Transportation Dept. is seeking sealed bids for Idaho Federal Aid Project No. A019(998), in Blaine County, Key No. 19998; for the work of recompacting the base and paving SH-75 through the city of Hailey From MP 115.6 to MP 117.16. ADA ramps will be updated to current standards. All bids must be received by 2:00pm on November 24, 2020.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 9:00am at city hall chambers.
- Notice of Lien by Storage Plus which is taking possession of items at the following location and sold to the highest bidder on storagetreasures.com. B18 Lucille Federico & C56 Dan Newell.
- Notice of Summons JC Painting Drywall & Plaster, defendant has been sued by L&W Supply Corporation, plaintiff.
- Notice of proposed change of water right transfer No. 84422.
- Bellevue City Council will hold a public meeting at on Monday, November 23, 2020 at 6:00pm in Bellevue city hall.
- Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 6:00pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- Blaine County Hearing Examiner will hold a public meeting on Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 6:30pm in the county courthouse annex building.
- State of Idaho Department of Lands will conduct public auctions of leases, auctions will be held on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at the IDL-Eastern Area-Jerome Office.
- Hailey City Council will hold a remote telecommunication public meeting at 5:30pm on Monday, November 23, 2020.
- Summary of Hailey Ordinance No. 1267 amending Hailey municipal codes.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.