Legal Notice Summary
- Josette Yvonne Stellers (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Josette Stellers Howland.
- Notice of intent to sell up to $11,500,000 in General Obligation Bonds by the City of Ketchum, Blaine County Idaho.
- Notice of a public hearing on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 7:00pm at Carey City Hall to consider a Short Plat Subdivision Application filed by Jolyon and Kari Sawrey.
- Notice of Proposed Change of Water Right Transfer No. 83874.
- William Louis Kyes has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of William B. Kyes, deceased.
- Notice of a public hearing on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 7:00pm at Carey City Hall for phased development project filed by Grizzly Bear Properties LLC.
- Notice of a public auction of certain personal property shall occur at Northwood Self Storage on Saturday, February, 29 2020 at 220 Northwood Way, Ketchum ID.
- Notice of Request for Proposal from BCRD for Quigley Trail Park, Hailey Idaho. Proposals will be accepted at any time prior to, and until Thursday, March 5, 2020.
- Sealed or Electronic Bids will be received until 3:00 pm local time on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 for Ketchum Springs Water Line Conversion - Phase 3 Project.
- City of Ketchum is soliciting proposals for architectural services for the new City Hall Renovation Project.
- Galena Bonnie Hanssen is petitioning a name change to Galena Brent Cameron Hansen.
- The Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Monday, March 16, 2020 at 5:30 pm upstairs in Hailey City Hall.
- The Ketchum Urban Renewal Agency Annual Report has been filed with the City Clerk's Office and is available for public inspection.
- Summary of City of Ketchum Ordinance No. 1206.
- Janna Marie Fornero is suing Gabriel Manuel Ganoza, Case No. CV32-20-00035.
- The Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 6:00 pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- The Blaine County Hearing Examiner will hold a public meeting on Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 6:30 pm in the County Courthouse Annex Building.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 1:30 pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- Notice of Bellevue Ordinance No. 2020-01.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 9:00 am in the City Hall Council Chambers.
- The Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, March 16, 2020 in Ketchum City Hall at 4:00 pm.
- Notice of Trustee Sale for 140 D Flower Dr., Ketchum ID.
- Notice of Trustee Sale for 416 South Main St., Unit 102, Hailey ID.
- Notice of Trustee Sale for 3170 Shenandoah Drive, Hailey ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 18 Feb.-Joana Guerrero, 28, and Matthew Hank Murdock, 28, both of Hailey.
- 19 Feb.-Killarney Caitlin Loufet, 33, and Michael Edgar Sinnott, 35, both of Ketchum.
- 20 Feb.-Alondra Elizabeth Garcia Torres, 21, of Ketchum, and Ramon Rubalcava Regalado, 20, of Shoshone.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.