Legal Notice Summary
- Edward Simon has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Jack B. Crawford Jr., deceased.
- Jodee A. Mills has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Steven H. Mills, deceased.
- Ms. Mary Thiessen has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Crispin W. Thiessen, deceased.
- Kevin Werbinski is suing Riana Santos-Vercelli, Case No. CV-07-20-004.
- The Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 4:00pm in the City Hall Council Chambers.
- Notice of South Valley Ground Water District water diversion from the Big Wood River, a tributary of the Snake River, for ground water recharge purposes.
- The Bellevue Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Monday, April 6, 2020 at 6:00pm in Bellevue City Hall.
- Winnie Denise Bird has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Steven D. Bird, deceased.
- 2nd Notice of Public Hearing and Comment Period for the Draft 2020-2024 Five-Year Consolidated Plan for Idaho’s Federal Affordable Housing and Community Development Programs.
- Megan M. Grant and M. Liam Grant have been appointed Co-Personal Representatives of the Estate of Kevin P. Grant, deceased.
- Notice of pending issue of tax deed for 2016 delinquent taxes in Blaine County, ID.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Richard S. Robinson III has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Richard S. Robinson, deceased.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 16 March-Morgan Laura Roudabush, 25, of Hailey, and Lance William Hardeman, 25, of Gainesville, Fla.
- 16 March-Marianne Etlinger, 40, and Joseph Michael Hagerty, 53, both of Sun Valley.
- 16 March-Jamie Jones Price, 31, and Kyle Anthony Franceschina, 32, both of Seattle, Wash.
- 17 March-Yosseline Barrera Cornejo, 20, and Fernando Garcia Hurtado, 25, both of Hailey.
- 17 March-Tatum Maxine Combs, 27, and Nathan Alexander Smuin, 34, both of Hailey.
- 17 March-Francella Danielle Ardon Arias, 26, and Morgan Kelly Weber, 37, both of Ketchum.
- 18 March-Cammi Karima Garcia, 21, and Ryan Sego Breen, 28, both of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.