Legal Notice Summary
- Notice of summons by Teresa Domitila Mendoza, Petitoner vs. Hermelindo Efrain Olivera, Responent.
- Blaine County Commissioners will hold a meeting on May 7, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. for Notice of pending issue of tax deed for 2015 delinquent taxes.
- Storage Plus will execute a Lien on the contents of the storage space(s) of Carlos Hernandez, Colby Jarrell & Diane Moberg, on Friday April 19, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- Rebecca Lynn Shupe is changing her name to Rebecca Lynn.
- Blaine County Commissioners Brief Synopsis of Meeting Minutes on actions taken in March 2019.
- IRS 6014(D) Notice the Laura Sharpe Flood Foundation Annual Return is available for inspection at 191 W. River Street, Suite 205, Ketchum, Idaho.
- Einar B. Hoff, Jr. has been appointed personal representative of Madora Irion Hoff, deceased.
- Mariann Lorenzo vs. Heirs of Mary E. Loizzo.
- Notice of Public Hearing and availability of Draft Environmental Assessment and section 4(f) Evaluation for proposed Improvements to the Friedman Memorial Airport, Hailey Idaho.
- Notice of Flood Control District 9 Meeting April 16, 2019 at 9:30 am.
- Notice of Summary of Blaine County Ordinance 2019-05.
- Notice of Summary of Blaine County Ordinance 2019-06.
- Blaine County Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
- Bellevue Common Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, April 22, 2019 at Bellevue City Hall.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. at City Hall Council Chambers.
- Valley Self Store will execute a Lien on the contents of the storage space(s) of Maria Silva, on Saturday April 20, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 4 April-Amy Kresser, 30, and Thomas Justin Welch, 35, both of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.