Legal Notice Summary
- John Donald Jacoby Jr has been appointed personal representative of John Donald Jacoby, deceased.
- Rock Supremacy, in conjunction with the Federal Highway Administration, will be working on a Culvert Repair Project on SH-75 between milepost 206-208, July 1, 2020-July 21, 2020 approximately.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 9:00am in the City Hall Council Chambers.
- Betty Brooks and B. Alan Brooks have
- been appointed co-personal representa-tives of Becky Ann Brown, Aka Becky A. Brown, Aka Becky Brown, deceased.
- Notice of Invitation to Bid for seal coating of sections of the Wood River Trail -2020. Sealed Bids can be received at the office of the Blaine County Recreation District before July 15, 2020.
- Notice of Proposed Change of Water Right Transfer No. 84164 by Moran Trust, 112 Lower Broadford Rd, Bellevue ID 83313.
- Andrew Luhn has been appointed personal representative of Mary Luhn, deceased.
- Sandra J. Sunday has been appointed personal representative of Roger Donn Olson, deceased.
- Notice of Summary Statement of Blaine County School District No. 61 for 2020-2021 school budget.
- Notice of Hailey City Council public hear-ing on Monday, July 27, 2020 at 5:30pm via remote telecommunication meeting.
- The Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 6:00pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 1:30pm upstairs in the Old County Courthouse.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 30 June-Emma Curtis Levant, 25, and Keifer Holden Aspelund, 28, both of Colorado Springs, Colo.
- 30 June-Morgan Clair Mescal, 31, and Paul Ernest Aguilar, 32, both of Hailey.
- 1 July-Krista Marie Lundergreen Allen, 29, and Isaac Thomas Sherbine, 30, both of Bellevue.
- 1 July-Wendy Ann Williams, 55, and Preston Lindsay Handy, 55, both of Salt Lake City.
- 1 July-Karen I. Casperson, 35, of Sun Valley and Brent Allen Bommentre, 36, of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.