4 Sept.-Leah Ann O’Flynn, 33, and Thomas Scarnegi IV, 36, both of Ketchum.
4 Sept.-Jessica Morgan Traver, 27, and Adam Robert Ingram, 28, both of Houston, Texas.
5 Sept.-Clarissa Marie Kirkland, 20, and Wyatt Franklin Thompson, 19, both of Carey.
6 Sept.-Tracey Lynn Hamilton, 47, and Lonnie Jay Young, 56, both Garden City, Idaho.
6 Sept.-Callan Elizabeth Miranda, 30, and Connor Joseph Wade, 31, both of Ketchum.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.
Legal Notice Summary
• Storage Plus will execute its lien of the contents of the storage space belonging to Julio Crespo and Debra Hand on September 21.
• Barbara Hogan has been appointed personal representative of Donald George Hogan, deceased.
• Nationstar Mortgage LLC is suing Mary Mizer, deceased, the unknown spouse, heirs, assigns and devisees of James D Mizers and does 1-10.
• Ordinance # 2018-03 of the City of Bellevue, entitled the Annual Appropriation Ordinance for the Fiscal Year 2019 has been passed and adopted.
• Blaine County Road & Bridge Bid Request for the purchase of road materials and services will be received by the Blaine County Clerk’s Office until Sept. 17.
• The Department of Homeland Security’s FEMA solicits technical information or comments on proposed flood hazard determinations for the FIRM, and where applicable, FIS, for the City of Hailey and Blaine County.
• City of Ketchum is accepting bids for repairs to sewer line.
• Sun Valley City Council to hold public hearing on September 18 at 4:30 p.m. on application for approval of Benchmark Associates final plat.
• City of Ketchum passed Ordinance No. 1188 for FY2018-19 appropriations.
• City of Ketchum passed Ordinance No. 1189, amending Title 17 of the Zoning Ordinance.
• Brett R. Carlson has been appointed personal representative of Stanley C. Carlson, deceased.
• Blaine County Board of County Commissioners to hold public meeting on Tueday, October 2 at 1:30 p.m. at the Old County Courthouse.
• Hailey City Council to hold public meeting on Monday, October 1 at 5:30 p.m. at the Hailey City Hall meeting room regarding zoning sign posting procedures.
• Hailey Planning and Zoning Commission to hold public meeting Tuesday, October 2 at 5:30 p.m. at Hailey City Hall meeting room to consider a Preliminary Plat Application for Carbonate View Subdivision and Flood Hazard Development Permit Application.
• City of Carey passed Ordinance 2018-03 appropriation budget.
• Mountain Rides Board of Directors to hold public hearing September 19 at 12:30 p.m. at Ketchum City Hall for adoption of revised FY2018 budget.
• Mountain Rides Board of Directors to hold public hearing September 19 at 12:30 p.m. at Ketchum City Hall for adoption of FY2019 budget.
• City of Sun Valley passed Ordinance 532.
• City of Sun Valley P&Z to hold public hearing September 27 at 9:00 a.m. at City Hall Council Chambers