Nov. 2-Carina Lira, 21, and Ryan Miguel Guzan, 21, both of Hailey.
Nov. 15-Julie Rene Brown, 48, of Ketchum, and Brent J. Heuett, 46, of Hailey.
Nov. 16-Angela Ollie Hartley, 34, and Robert Roy Bradford, 47, both of Bellevue.
Nov. 19-Kelsey Dey Buchanan, 31, and Lucas Roy Snell, 38, both of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.
Legal Notice Summary
- A petition has been filed for Hallie Kayetlynn Taylor (a minor) for a name change to David Kalyb Hael Taylor.
- A petition has been filed for Emily Catherine Dion (adult) for a name change to Emily Dion Villa.
- Anne Wise Pullen has been appointed Domiciliary Foreign Personal Representative of the estate of Robert Wallace Pullen, deceased.
- Eulalie D. Walklet has been appointed administrator of the estate of Douglas David D’Andrea, deceased.
- Blaine County School District No.61 is soliciting proposals for the District’s food service program.
- City of Hailey is seeking public comment on an application for a Lot Line Adjustment, located within Section 9, T.2 N., R.18 E., B.M., City of Hailey, Blaine County, Idaho.
- City of Hailey is seeking public comment on an application for a Lot Line Adjustment, located within the SW 1/4 of Section 15, T.2 N., R.18 E., B.M., City of Hailey, Blaine County, Idaho.
- IHFA-HOME Programs Department is requesting formal proposals for two types of federally-assisted single-family development activities.
- Blaine County Board of Commissioners passed Blaine County Ordinance No. 2018-06.
- Sun Valley Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on December 6, 2018 at City Hall Council Chambers beginning with a site visit at 9:00 a.m.
- Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on December 6, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on December 3 at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting December 11 at 1:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
- Hailey City Council will hold a public meeting on December 10 at 5:30 p.m. in Hailey City Hall.
- Ketchum Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on December 10 at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.