- City of Hailey is accepting sealed bids until 2:00 p.m. on March 15, 2019 for Transportation Alternatives Program / Myrtle Street path / Key No. 20137.
- Petition for appointment of guardian of a minor. Magistrate Court, Blaine County, Idaho om March 29, 2019.
- Notice of proposed flood hazard determinations for the unincorporated areas of Blaine County Idaho from Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
- City of Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. at City Hall Council Chambers.
- Notice of Flood Control District 9 meeting on March 14, 2019 at 9 a.m. in the Blaine County Annex Conference Room, 219 S. 1st Ave., Hailey, ID.
- MARK CHRISTOPHER SIEMON has been appointed personal representative of ELLSWORTH (“BUD”) G. SIEMON, deceased.
- Notice of Joint Stipulated Mitigation Plan submitted by the coalition of cities of Idaho Falls and city of Pocatello in response to the surface water coalition delivery call.
- Notice of Minutes of Meetings Synopsis from the Board of the Blaine County Commissioners for February, 2019.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at the Old County Courthouse.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. at the Old County Courthouse.
- Mountain Overlay District (MOD) Site Alteration on Tuesday, April 2, 2019 the Indian Creek Ranch Design Review Committee will meet at 5:30 p.m. at 305 Hiawatha Dr., Indian Creek Subdivision, Hailey ID.
- City of Ketchum is soliciting bids and proposals for the following: 1. Bids for street painting and striping due March 20, 2019. 2. Proposals for Plant Healthcare due March 20, 2019.
- Katie R. Franklin has been appointed personal representative of Robert Curtis Hunsinger, deceased.
- Notice of Advertisement for Bids from the City of Bellevue for construction of the lift station pump replacement.
- Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. at Hailey City Hall.
- Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Monday, April 1, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. at Hailey City Hall.
- Notice of Summons by Bank Of America N.A., Plaintiff vs. Christie Anne Haugh; Paces Ferry LLC, Steve Gelon. Does I Through XX.
- Notice of Condominium Assessment Lien Foreclosure and Foreclosure Sale, 1538 Snow Creek Condo Dr., Sun Valley, ID.
- Notice of Trustee sale of 202 Sagewillow Rd., Sun Valley, ID.
- Notice of Condominium Assessment Lien Foreclosure and Foreclosure Sale of Lodge Apartment II Condominium Units 838-840 Lodge Apartment Dr., Sun Valley, ID.
- Notice of Condominium Assessment Lien Foreclosure and Foreclosure Sale of Lodge Apartment II Condominium Units 835-837 Lodge Apartment Dr., Sun Valley, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- March 6-Brenda Geraldine Chumacero Adrianzen, 22, and Adam Asbury Trudell, 33, both of Ketchum.
- March 8-Kathryn Marie Eaton, 33, and Nathan James Deford, 31, both of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.