Legal Notice Summary
- Ahtziri Zavala Reyes, (a minor) is petitioning a name change to Athziri Reyes.
- Hans Fred Haemisegger has been appointed personal representative of Fritz Frey, Deceased.
- Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Daisy Baeza, (Adult) is petitioning a name change to Daisy Alvarez.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- City of Bellevue Ordinance No. 2019-05, regarding front yard setbacks.
- Notice of Proposed Changes to Water Rights.
- Blaine County is accepting Requests for
- Proposals (RFP) for a Public Safety System (PSS), which will be utilized by the Blaine County Emergency Communications Dept.
- Blaine County Hearing Examiner will hold a public meeting on Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. in the County Courthouse Annex Building.
- Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in the old County Courthouse.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 2:45 p.m. in the old County Courthouse.
- Idaho Home Investment is seeking applications of approximately 3.5 Million in HOME program funds and 2.5 Million in HTF Program funds for multifamily rental housing development projects in Idaho.
- Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing for consideration of an amendment to the 2018-19 fiscal year budget, on Monday, July 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in Ketchum City Hall.
- City of Ketchum will meet on Monday, July 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in Ketchum City Hall, for the purpose of considering and fixing a final budget and making appropriations to each fund for the next year (2019-20).
- Ketchum Urban Renewal Agency will hold a public hearing for consideration of the Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2019-20. on Monday, July 15, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. in Ketchum City Council Chambers.
- Public Notice of Intent of agencies of state of Idaho to propose new or changed agency rules.
- Notice of Proposed Transfers of water rights.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 108 South 4th Street, Bellevue, ID.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 501 Broadway Blvd, Ketchum, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 24 June-Heather Brynn Clark, 24, and Philip Vance Boettcher, 23, both of Chicago, Ill.
- 24 June-Chamara Anne Russo, 45, and James Brian Dummitt, 47, both of Pasadena, Calif.
- 24 June-Lauren Elisabeth Decker, 32, and Benjamin Joseph Stratman, 33, both of Pasadena, Calif.
- 25 June-Paulina Natashana Ochi, 34, and Chad Lawrence Cleveland, 37, both of Los Angeles, Calif.
- 25 June-Olivia Ann Bowling, 29, and Alexander Stevens Price, 32, both of Ridgway, Colo.
- 26 June-Lani Alcantara Reguindin, 49, and Wayne Morris Winkler, 34, both of North Miami Beach, Fla.
- 27 June-Hayley Figg Andrews, 31, and William Patrick Weber, 32, both of Newport, Ky.
- 27 June-Laura Nelle Harding, 31, and James Patrick Cacho, 30, both of San Jose, Calif.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.