Legal Notice Summary
- GENESIS RECOVERY SERVICES, INC, the Plaintiff, is suing Shannon Turner Maza in the Fifth District Court in and for Blaine County, Idaho, Case No. CV07-20-161.
- Notice of Summons JC Painting Drywall & Plaster, defendant has been sued by L&W Supply Corporation, plaintiff.
- State of Idaho Department of Lands will conduct a public auction of lease to be held on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00am, for .23 acres in Blaine County.
- Marcia Lee Kent has been appointed personal representative of Francis Dean Halverson, deceased.
- Daniel J. Murphy has been appointed personal representative of Jared James Murphy, deceased.
- The Board of School District No. 61 will accept bids for a single school bus, bids will be received until 10:00am on Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
- The Board of School District No. 61 will accept bids for WRMS HVAC Retrofit until 2:00pm on Thursday, December 10, 2020.
- Blaine County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 1:30pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- Blaine County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 1:30pm at the Old County Courthouse.
- Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing for consideration of an amendment to the 2019-20 fiscal year budget by appropriating additional monies by the city of Sun Valley.
- Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a remote teleconference meeting on Monday, December 7, 2020 at 5:30pm.
- Ketchum City Council will hold public meetings on Monday, December 7, 2020 at 4:00pm in city hall council chamber.
- A.W. Molyneux and Karlous L. Molyneux have been appointed personal representatives of William L. Molyneux Aka William L. Molyneux Jr., Aka William Lee Molyneux, Aka William Molyneux, deceased.
- City of Sun Valley will hold a public hearing on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 4:00pm at city hall council chambers.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 9 Nov. - Ann Breslauer Jones, 75, and Timothy John Mott, 71, both of Ketchum.
- 12 Nov. - Ashley Ellsworth, 32, of Phoenix, Ariz., and Jacob Mark Perron, 37, of Hailey.
- 12 Nov. - Kaitlin Christina Holmes, 28, of Renton, Wash., and Ryan Todd Tarbert, 25, of Bellevue, Wash.
- 12 Nov. - Sara Ann Barton, 22, of Ketchum, and Dane Michael Inman, 27, of Bellevue.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.