Legal Notice Summary
- Eden Jade McGowan (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Eden Jade Grey.
- Hilary Harter is being sued by Virgin Grand Villas – St. John Condominium Owners Association, Case No. ST-19-CV-414.
- Notice of State of Idaho Land Lease opportunity. Lease application deadline is Friday, January 10, 2020 by 5:00 PM.
- Dennis Keenan, also known as Dennis Keenan III, has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Janice Vivian Keenan, deceased.
- Jeffrey A. Larson has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Michael J. Hughes, deceased.
- Invitation to bid. Sealed bids from licensed public works contractors will be accepted at the office of the Blaine County Recreation District (BCRD) until 10:00 a.m. on Friday, January 17, 2020.
- Valley Self Store will conduct Public Auctions at 1041 Airport Way in Hailey at 10:00 a.m. on Dec. 28, 2019.
- The Board of Trustees of Blaine County School District No. 61, Blaine County Idaho, will accept bids for the purchase of a single school bus. Sealed bids will be accepted until 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- The Hailey City Council will hold a public meeting on Monday, January 13, 2020 at 5:30pm at Hailey City Hall.
- Blaine County Public Notice on Nondiscrimination.
- The Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 6:00pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 1:30pm upstairs in the Old County Courthouse.
- Bradley B. Browne has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Jeffery C. Brownes, deceased.
- The Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, January 6, 2020 at 4:00pm in Ketchum City Hall.
- The Ketchum Planning & Zoning Commission will hold public hear-ings on Monday, January 13, 2020 at 5:30pm in the Ketchum City Hall.
- Notice of the City of Ketchum Annual Road and Street Financial Report—October 1, 2018 to September 30, 2019.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 741 Willow Drive B5, Hailey, ID 83333.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 17 Dec.-Rebecca Craigie Mead Pierce, 56, and William Charles Sundali, 66, of Ketchum.
- 19 Dec.-Shannon Mollie Hickey, 25, of Arco, Idaho, and Jack Dayton Davisson, 28, of Neptune Beach, Fla.
- 19 Dec.-Patricia Elaine Corkins, 65, and Pierson Scott Mclean Jr., 70, both of Sun Valley.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.