Legal Notice Summary
- Fay Seifried Petersen has been appointed personal representative of Martin Joseph Petersen, deceased.
- Raymond T. Moresco has been appointed personal representative of John Anthony Moresco, deceased.
- Nickolas Gael Damian- Soriano, and Naomi Annelie Damian-Soriano, (minors) are petitioning name changes to Nickolas Gael Aquino Soriano and Naomi Annelie Aquino Soriano.
- Notice of board of trustees vacancy in trustee zone no. 2 of the Blaine County School District #61.
- Donna M. Pritchard has been appointed personal representative of Michael A. Hanley, deceased.
- Richard Henwood has been appointed personal representative of Jerry E. Flynt, deceased.
- Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, September 21, 2020 at 4:00pm in city hall, to amend fee resolution.
- Notice that Buckeye Farms has submited a second amended stipulated mitigation plan and request to the Idaho Dept. of Water Resources.
- Hailey City Council will hold a virtual public hearing on Monday, September 28, 2020 at 5:30pm.
- Blaine County Commissioners will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 1:30pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- Blaine County Hearing Examiner will hold a public hearing on Thursday, October 1, 2020 at 6:30pm in the County Courthouse Annex Building.
- Blaine County Commissioners will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 3:00pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- The Bellevue Common Council will hold a public hearing Monday, September 14, 2020 at 6:00pm to consider an amendment to the fiscal year 2019-2020 budget.
- Ketchum Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Monday, September 28, 2020 at 4:30pm in Ketchum City Hall.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 9:00am in City Hall Chambers.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 9:00am in City Hall Chambers.
- Notice of Trustee Sale 740 Red Ash Dr., Unit B4, Hailey, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 31 Aug. - Logan Catherine Ash, 27, and Michael Joseph Menamara Jr., 29, both of Denver, Colo.
- 31 Aug. - Amanda Marie Webb, 25, and Theo G. Rich, 28, both of Hailey.
- 31 Aug. - Ashley Marie Clark, 40, and Aaron Gabriel Stern, 50, both of Hailey.
- 2 Sept. - Christina Elizabeth Luby, 32, and David Paul Johnsen, 41, both of Ketchum.
- 3 Sept. - Jennifer Laine Hubbard, 52, of Sun Valley, and Kenneth John Collins, 69, of Hailey.
- 3 Sept. - Mary Katherine Newell, 29, and Bradley Stuart Vaughn, 37, both of San Clemente, Calif.
- 4 Sept. - Quincy May Heithecker, 32, and Skylar John Herbert, 31, both of Stanley, Idaho.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.