27 Aug.-Danielle Marie Lawson, 29, and Ian Michael Muir, 28, both of Ketchum.
27 Aug.-Cecilee Heath, 38, of Hailey, and Alexander Macdonald, 43, of Boise.
28 Aug.-Lisa Carolyn Smith, 62, and Barry Louis Hannah, 66, both of St. Simons Island, Ga.
28 Aug.-Mayra Lizbeth Rodriguez, 30, and Todd J. Buckner, 49, both of Burley.
28 Aug.-Reid Jane Renee Selisch, 24, of Hailey, and Zackary James Peterson, 28, of Fairfield.
29 Aug.-Molly Ingraham Ambrogi-Yanson, 33, and Robert Andrew Stoecklein, 34, both of Bozeman, Mont.
29 Aug.-Kimberly Brooke Venditozzi, 28, and Phillip Lacy Ruppert, 28, both of Costa Mesa, Calif.
30 Aug.-Katherine Julia Crha, 26, and Jake Robert Johnson, 28, both of Seattle, Wash.
31 Aug.-Misty Lynnann McClure, 21, and Aaron James Goddard, 26, both of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.
Legal Notice Summary
• Storage Plus will execute its lien of the contents of the storage space belonging to Julio Crespo and Debra Hand on September 21.
• The Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on September 6.
• Barbara Hogan has been appointed personal representative of Donald George Hogan, deceased.
• On September 11, the Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting and action on amendment to fee schedule.
• The City Council of Sun Valley, Idaho, will hold a public hearing for consideration of an amendment to the 2017 - 2018 fiscal year budget on September 6.
• On September 14, Bellevue Urban Renewal Agency will hold a Public Hearing for consideration of the proposed budget for Fiscal Year October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019.
• Agencies of the state of Idaho have published the complete text and all related, pertinent information concerning their intent to change or make rules in the latest publication of the state Administrative Bulletin.
• Flood Control District 9 meeting and 2019 Budget is set for September 10.
• On September 11, the Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting.
• On September 20, the Blaine County Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting to consider an application by spirit for replacement of cell tower.
• Ordinance # 2018-03 of the City of Bellevue, entitled the Annual Appropriation Ordinance for the Fiscal Year 2019.
• Blaine County Road & Bridge Bid Request for the purchase of road materials and services will be received by the Blaine County Clerk’s Office until Sept. 17.
• The Department of Homeland Security’s FEMA solicits technical information or comments on proposed flood hazard determinations for the FIRM, and where applicable, FIS, for the City of Hailey and Blaine County.
• The Wood River Fire Protection District has finalized the 2019 Fiscal Year Budget.
• The Idaho Transportation Department is soliciting proposals for Construction Engineering, Inspection, Sampling and Testing on the Willow Creek Bridge and Rock Creek Culvert, until Sept. 26.
• The Idaho State Treasurer’s Unclaimed Property Division wants you to check YourMoney.idaho.gov for unclaimed funds.
• Friedman Memorial Airport Seeks Airport Administrative Coordinator.
• City of Hailey Planning and Zoning Commission to hold meeting September 24.
• City of Bellevue Candidate Filing Deadline is September 7.
• Notice of Sheriff’s Sale for 3820 Glenbrook Dr., Hailey, on Sept. 6.
• City of Hailey is seeking comment on application for Lot Line Adjustment from Sept. 9 - Sept. 20, 2018.
• Notice of Trustee Sale for 308 North 1st St., Gannett, ID.
• Notice of Trustee Sale for 102 Keystone, Sun Valley, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.