Legal Notice Summary
- Doran Fowler Hecht is petitioning to change her name to Doran Sophia Hecht.
- Willard M. Reisz & Robert A. Harabedian have been appointed personal representatives of David William Upham, deceased.
- Einar B. Hoff, Jr. has been appointed personal representative of Madora Irion Hoff, deceased.
- Daleyza Verenice Hernandez (minor) is petitioning to change her name to Daleyza V. Garcia.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in the City Hall Council Chambers.
- Hailey Urban Renewal Agency has filed a report of its 2018 activities with the office of the Hailey Clerk and it is available for inspection at 115 Main Street South, Hailey, Idaho.
- Invitation to Bid from the Blaine County School District for relocation and installation of existing portable classroom structures to Ernest Hemingway STEAM School.
- Mountain Rides Transportation Authority is soliciting proposals from qualified parties to provide graphic design and marketing services.
- Notice of public oral auction of State Timber Sale CR800123, Sharps Fire Salvation Ton, conducted by Idaho Dept. of Lands/Idaho Fish & Game at 324 South 417 East, Suite 2, Jerome, ID, on Wednesday May 22, 2019.
- Mariann Lorenzo vs. Heirs of Mary E. Loizzo.
- Idaho Housing & Finance Association is accepting applications for McKinny Reauthorization Act 2019 Emergency Solutions Grant Program.
- IHFA and Idaho Dept. of Commerce request for comment and public hearing regarding the 2018 performance evaluation report.
- City of Ketchum Ordinance No. 1196.
- Notice of Construction on State Hwy 75 in the "Narrows", May 23, 2019 through October 2019.
- City of Bellevue will a public hearing on June 3, 2019 regarding amendment to city code.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
- City of Hailey Notice of Comment for LOT Line Adjustment, comment period from May 15-May 31, 2019.
- Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Monday, June 3, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in Hailey City Hall.
- Valley Self Store will execute a lien on the contents of the storage space(s) of Chris Castillo on May 25, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at 1041 Airport Way Hailey, ID.
- Southwood Self Storage will execute a lien on the contents of the storage space of Manuel Sandoval on Saturday May 25, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. at 4041 Woodside Blvd., Hailey ID.
- Northwood Self Storage will execute a lien on the contents of the storage space of Coby Wilbur on Friday May 24, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. at 220 Northwood Way, Ketchum ID.
- Northwood Self Storage will execute a lien on the contents of the storage space of Tyler Lyon on Friday May 24, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. at 220 Northwood Way, Ketchum ID.
- Southwood Self Storage will execute a lien on the contents of the storage space of Fern Valley Septic & Sewer on Saturday May 25, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. at 4041 Woodside Blvd., Hailey ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 7 May-Sarah Nicole Forzley, 30, and Adam Robert Driscoll, 33, both of Hailey.
- 8 May-Valja Rakell Holm, 56, of Ammon, Idaho, and Terry Wilford Koster, 55, of Ucon, Idaho.
- 9 May-Cecilia Baltazar Ambriz, 27, and Pedro Rangel, 27, both of Hailey.
- 10 May-Fabiola Villa, 24, of American Falls, Idaho, and Eric Cancino, 25, of Hailey.
- 10 May-Kristen Alice Morgan, 41, and Brandon Michael Jackson, 41, both of Idaho Falls, Idaho.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.