Legal Notice Summary
- Ms. Brenda K. Norton has been appointed personal representative of the estate of David E. Norton, deceased.
- Marc Galen Hanselman has been appointed personal representative of Galen Lee Hanselman, deceased.
- Notice of Proposed Change of Water Right Transfer No. 84041 by Sun Valley Water & Sewer District.
- Sharon Leigh Bockemohle has been appointed personal representative of the estate of Lynn Walton Bockemohle, deceased.
- Notice of Blaine County Commissioners Minutes of the Meetings Brief Synopsis.
- The Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 6:00pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 1:30pm upstairs in the Old County Courthouse.
- Notice of hearing on annexation of territory in Blaine County, Idaho into the Wood River Fire Protection District.
- Notice of City of Hailey public comment period for Lot Line Adjustment from June 10, 2020 to June 25, 2020.
- The Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a special public meeting on Monday, June 29, 2020 at 5:30pm upstairs in Hailey City Hall.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 4 June-Maria Magdalena Barrera, 58, and Carlos Barrera, 61, both of Ketchum.
- 5 June-Stephanie Lacey Guzman Gutierrez, 29, of Bellevue, and Abel Ortega Bilbao, 28, of Jerome, Idaho.
- 5 June-Jessica Isauro Moreno, 26, and Luis David Rios, 21, both of Shoshone, Idaho.
- 6 June-Lisa Nicole Emerick, 49, and Robert Winston Rheinschild, 54, both of Bellevue.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.