3 May-Lauren Mackenzie Dailey, 32, and Anthony Joseph Barone, 31, both of Portland, Ore.
5 May-Rita Sharon Kelley, 54, and Mark Sanford Cutter, 64, both of Ketchum.
5 May-Nicole Dawn Fisher, 30, and Daniel Jacob Davis, 32, both of La Quinta, Calif.
5 May-Tia Lynn Lloyd, 42, and Jeffrey Paul Martin, 44, both of Bellevue.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.
Legal Notice Summary
• Notice of Summons to Medardo Gomez, Defendant vs Statewide Collections Inc., Plaintiff, Case No. CV07-20-00619.
• Thomas W. Watson has been appointed personal representative of the estate of Jacqueline D. Watson, deceased.
• Petition to change the legal name of Maya Camila Avila-Nuñez (minor) the name will change to Maya Camila Nuñez.
• Notice of Summons, Benjamin W. Worst, P.C., Plaintiff vs. Mark Sullivan, Defendant. Case No. CV07-20-00432.
• Petition to change the legal name of Jordan S. Quirk (Adult or Emancipated minor). The name will change to Jordan Stephon Chalmers.
• Petition to change the legal name of Molly Eileen Gill (Adult or Emancipated minor). The name will change to Molly Eileen Finegan.
• Loving Springs Ranch LP, has filed an application for a Proposed Water Right Transfer No. 84895.
• The Director of the Idaho Department of Water Resources has initiated an administrative proceeding concerning water rights in Basin 37 (Wood River Basin).
• Bellevue City Council will meet remotely on Monday, May 24, 2021 at 6:00pm to consider adopting a new fee to the Bellevue City Code.
• Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 9:00am in City Hall Council Chambers.
• Notice of Public Auction to satisfy a lien claim based on an obligation owed by Jeremy Stephenson. The sale shall occur at 10:00am on Saturday, May 15, 2021 at Valley Self Store 1041 Airport Way, Hailey, Idaho.
• Intermax Towers plans a new pole at Buttercup Road, Blaine County, Idaho.
• Timothy Taylor has been appointed personal representative of the estate of Renate Rosellen, deceased.
• Idaho Department of Fish and Game is seeking sealed bids until 2:00pm on May 27, 2021 for DFG Project No. 2020-117, Hayspur Hatchery Septic.
• Notice of public hearing of adoption of Revised Budget for Fiscal Year 2021, Mountain Rides Transportation Authority.
• Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting at 6:00pm on Thursday, May 27, 2021 in the Old County Courthouse.
• Blaine County Commissioners will hold a public meeting at 1:30pm on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 in the Old County Courthouse.
• City of Hailey is seeking public comment on an Application for a Lot Line Adjustment submitted by Fernandez Properties Sun Valley LLC, for reconfiguration of Lots of 18 and 19, Block 43, Woodside No. 10.
• Bellevue Cemetery District will hold a public meeting on Monday, May 24, 2021 at 7:00pm to discuss the proposed budget for 2022.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.