Legal Notice Summary
- Ahtziri Zavala Reyes, (a minor) is peti-tioning a name change to Athziri Reyes.
- Daisy Baeza, (Adult) is petitioning a name change to Daisy Alvarez.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Notice of Proposed Transfers and Changes to Water Rights.
- Blaine County is accepting Requests for Proposals (RFP) for a Public Safety System (PSS), which will be utilized by the Blaine County Emergency Communications Department.
- Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing to consider an amendment to the 2018-19 fiscal year in Ketchum City Hall at 4:00 p.m. on Monday, July 15, 2019.
- City of Ketchum will meet on Monday, July 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in Ketchum City Hall, for the purpose of considering and fixing a final budget and making appropriations to each fund for the next year (2019-20).
- Ketchum Urban Renewal Agency will hold a public hearing for consideration of the Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2019-20. on Monday, July 15, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. in Ketchum City Council Chambers.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a site visit and public hearing on Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Notice of City of Ketchum Publication of Summary of Ordinance No. 1192.
- Blaine County Commissioners will consider a proposed resolution to transfer certain property to City of Ketchum.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 2:45 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
- Mr. Eric Jarvis has been appointed personal representative of Sally Bergren Jarvis, deceased.
- Mr. Eric Jarvis has been appointed personal representative of Peter Dwight Jarvis, deceased.
- Blaine County Commissioners will consider a proposed fee increase for certain department of motor vehicle transactions, on Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.in the Old County Courthouse.
- Legal Notice of Public Auction of certain personal property owned by Lizbeth Ayala, Patricia Cardoso Quiroz, Steven Johnson & Resorts West/Peter Lewis. The sales shall occur at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 20, 2019, at Valley Self Store, 1041 Airport Way, Hailey ID.
- Legal Notice of Public Auction of certain personal property owned by Thomas Buck, The sale shall occur at 11:00 a.m. on
- Saturday, July 20, 2019, at SOUTH Valley STORAGE, 214 West Spruce Street, Bellevue ID.
- Legal Notice of Flood Control District 9 Meeting on Monday, July 15, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in the Blaine County Annex Conference Room.
- Ketchum Planning and Zoning Department gives Public Notice of Demolition of Historic Buildings at 120 W. River Street.
- Ketchum Planning and Zoning Commission will hold public hearings on Monday, July 29, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in Ketchum City Hall.
- Public Notice of Idaho’s Noxious Weeds List.
- Public Notice of Time and Date Change for Hailey Cemetery Maintenance District 2019-20 Public Budget Meeting, previously scheduled to be held Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. has been moved to Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at the Hailey Cemetery office 511 E. Maple.
- West Magic Fire District public hearing on Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. at the WMFD station 2 on West Magic Road.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 108 South 4th Street, Bellevue, ID.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 501 Broadway Blvd, Ketchum, ID.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 1279 New Villager Road, Sun Valley ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 1 July-Kristen Elizabeth Monahan, 31, and Thomas James Smith, 29, both of Houghton, Mich.
- 1 July-Abigail Quinn Phillips, 29, and Brady Alan Mcalister, 33, both of Hailey.
- 3 July-Patricia Duvina Hayden, 36, and Bradford Lee Bosley, 35, both of San Diego, Calif.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.