Dec. 10-Ashley Alexis Maria Allen, 29, and Ryan Willis Carrie, 33, both of Gannett, Idaho.
Dec. 24-Tiffany Leigh Smith, 25, and David Trent Seamons, 29, both of Pocatello, Idaho.
Legal Notice Summary
- Ronald Ray Prohaska is petitioning for a change of name to Robin Ronni Ward.
- City of Ketchum intends to sell and exchange the city-owned property, commonly identified as the 6th and Leadville Lot, to Valkyrie LLC.
- Suzanne Walsh has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Barbara Dargatz, deceased.
- Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on January 3 at 4:00 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Howard Alexander Bailey Jr. is petitioning for a change of name to Chip Howard Alexander Bailey Jr.
- Notice of Sheriff’s Sale on Jan. 10, 2019 at 11 a.m. at the Blaine County Public Safety Facility, for property located at 305 N. 7th Street, Bellevue, Idaho.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thurs., Jan. 17, at City Hall Council Chambers at 9 a.m.
- Flood Control District 9 Meeting to be held Jan. 7, 2019 at 10 a.m.
- City of Sun Valley is requesting proposals from qualified firms for four (4) different services.
- The Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Tues., Jan. 22, at Hailey City Hall at 5:30 p.m.
- The Blaine County Hearing Examiner will hold a public meeting on Thurs., Jan., 17, at the County Courthouse Annex Building at 6:30 p.m.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tues., Jan., 22, at the Old Blaine County Courthouse at 1:30 p.m.
- City of Ketchum Annual Road & Street Financial Report for Oct. 1 2017 to Sep. 30 2018.
- Idaho Housing & Finance Association & The Department of Commerce seek public comment regarding the 2019 Annual Action Plan for Idaho’s federally funded affordable housing and community development programs.
- Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing, Tues. Jan. 22, at Ketchum City Hall Council Chambers at 5:30 p.m.
- Trustee Sale of Condominium Unit 13 Andora Villa No. 3, Ketchum, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.