Legal Notice Summary
- Lisa Jane Jenner has petitioned to change her name to Lisa Jane Hamilton.
- Kathryn Marie Post has petitioned to change her name to Ezmaralda Gordon.
- Summons to the Unknown Heirs and Devisees of Tilda Brownlee Hannebaum Case No. CV07-18-749.
- Virginia Graves has been appointed personal representative of the estate of Beverly Ann Stapleton, deceased.
- Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing for consideration of an amendment to the 2018-19 fiscal year budget, at Ketchum City Hall, at 4:00 p.m. on Feb. 19, 2019.
- Sun Valley Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing Feb. 21 at 9:00 a.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Bellevue Planning & Zoning Commission Public Hearing to consider reconfiguring Parcel A, Strahorn Tax Lots into 5 large blocks on Feb. 21, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in Bellevue City Hall.
- Notice of Sale of Contents of Storage Unit. Auction will be conducted by Arrow R Storage on Feb. 20, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. Tenant of unit A2073 is John Jepson.
- Orchard Pointe Owner Association, Inc., an Idaho nonprofit corporation, has been dissolved.
- Board of Blaine County Commissioners minutes of meetings. Synopsis of December 2018.
- Board of Blaine County Commissioners minutes of meetings. Synopsis of January 2019.
- Blaine County Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on February 28 at 6:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
- Hailey Development Impact Fee Advisory Committee will hold a public meeting on March 4 at 5:30 p.m. in Hailey City Hall.
- Hailey Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on March 4 at 6:15 p.m. in Hailey City Hall.
- City of Ketchum is accepting bids for Ketchum Springs Water Line Conversion project.
- Bellevue Planning & Zoning Commission is holding a public hearing to consider vacation of rights of way on March 4 at 6:00 p.m. in Bellevue City Hall.
- Bellevue Planning & Zoning Commission is holding a public hearing to consider amendment to city code on March 4 at 6:00 p.m. in Bellevue City Hall.
- Notice of Trustee Sale for 401 Dakota RD., Hailey, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- Feb. 4-Diana Mayra Orozco Cuello, 46, and Richard David Knauft, 77, both of Hailey.
- Feb. 4-Janet Lynn Reside, 32, and Terence Ryan O’Connor, 32, both of Flemington, N.J.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.