Legal Notice Summary
- Lisa Jane Jenner has petitioned to change her name to Lisa Jane Hamilton.
- Public Notice is hereby given that a storage sale of certain personal property shall occur at Northwood Self Storage at 1:00 p.m. on Thurs., Jan. 31, 2019.
- Taan Robrahn has been appointed Personal Representative of the estate of Lorraine Robrahn, deceased.
- Kathryn Marie Post has petitioned to change her name to Ezmaralda Gordon.
- City of Hailey seeks public comment for for historic demolition permit application.
- City of Hailey requests proposals for purchase, relocation and or restoration of historic home.
- Public Notice of a Regular Meeting of Friedman Memorial Airport Authority on Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2019 has been rescheduled to Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. at the Old Blaine County Courthouse meeting room.
- Summons to the Unknown Heirs and Devisees of Tilda Brownlee Hannebaum
- Case No. CV07-18-749.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. at the Old County Courthouse.
- Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. at Hailey City Hall.
- Blaine County and The Senior Connection are applying for an IDCBG block grant in the amount not to exceed $150,000.
- City of Hailey Annual Road and Street Financial Report for Fiscal Year ending Sept. 30, 2018.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
News of Record
- Jan. 24-Karlee Elyse Young, 27, and Melvin Harris Goodwin IV, 27, both of Johnson City, Tenn.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.