Legal Notice Summary
- Howard Alexander Bailey Jr. is petitioning for a change of name to Chip Howard Alexander Bailey Jr.
- Notice of Sheriff’s Sale on Jan. 10, 2019 at 11 a.m. at the Blaine County Public Safety Facility, for property located at 305 N. 7th Street, Bellevue, Idaho.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thurs., Jan. 17, at City Hall Council Chambers at 9 a.m.
- City of Sun Valley is requesting proposals from qualified firms for four (4) different services.
- Blaine County Board of Commissioners will meet on the first, second, third and fourth Tuesday of every month in the year 2019.
- Christina Rodgers Olsen has been appointed Personal Representative of the probate estate of Michael Ehret Howell, deceased.
- Christina Rodgers Olsen has been appointed Personal Representative of the probate estate of Frances Elizabeth Rodgers, deceased.
- Hailey City Council will hold a public meeting on January 28 at 5:30 p.m. in Hailey City Hall.
- City of Sun Valley released its Annual Road and Street Financial Report for fiscal year ending September 30, 2018.
- Blaine County released its Annual Road and Street Financial Report for fiscal year ending September 30, 2018.
- City of Bellevue released its Annual Road and Street Financial Report Summary for fiscal year ending September 30, 2018.
- Blaine County Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on January 24 at 6:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on January 29 at 1:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
- Blaine County Recreation District is accepting proposals for the first phase to develop a professional bike park and trail.
- Ketchum Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on January 28 at 5:30 p.m. in Ketchum City Hall Council Chambers.
- Bellevue Common Council will hold a public hearing on January 29 at 6:00 p.m. in the cafeteria of Bellevue Elementary School, 300 North Fifth, Bellevue.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
News of Record
- Dec. 31-Emily Rose Dillinger, 29, of Oakland, Calif., and Kyle David Cole, 28, of Boise, Idaho.
- Dec. 31-Angela Ruthann Bushyhead, 28, of Tulsa, Okla., and Creed Lous Cardon, 35, of Sapulpa, Okla.
- Jan. 3-Edith Perez Rodriguez, 33, and Aaron James Tate, 35, both of Hailey.
- Jan. 4-Luz Mariana Quintero Vega, 45, of Pasco, Wash., and Dave Martinez Munoz, 46, of Ketchum.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.