Legal Notice Summary
- Catherine S. Butterfield has been appointed personal representative of Patricia J. Butterfield, Deceased.
- Patricia Ruth Short has been appointed personal representative of Frederic Sprainger Mabbatt, Deceased.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Keith R. Smith has been appointed Administrator of the estate of Kirk Leslie Smith, also known as Kirk L, Smith, Deceased.
- Ahtziri Zavala Reyes, (a minor) is peti-tioning a name change to Athziri Reyes.
- Hans Fred Haemisegger has been appointed personal representative of Fritz Frey, Deceased.
- Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Bellevue City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, July 8, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in Bellevue City Hall.
- Ketchum Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearings on Monday, July 8, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in Ketchum City Hall.
- City of Sun Valley Ordinance No. 539, Amending Title 9, Chapter 3, Section 4 of the Sun Valley Municipal Code.
- City of Sun Valley Ordinance No. 540, Amending Title 4, Chapter 3, Article 1, Section 9 of the Sun Valley Municipal Code.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 108 South 4th Street, Bellevue, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 10 June-Carla Jean Allbee, 60, and Jeffery Lee Benoit, 62, both of Seattle, Wash.
- 12 June-Hannah Marie Spies, 32, and James Daniel Mincks, 35, both of Camas, Wash.
- 12 June-Drue Viault Preissman, 34, and Christopher George Marshall, 34, both of Los Angeles, Calif.
- 13 June-Renee Ellen Foote, 56, and Linda Kay Lundquist, 55, both of Idaho Falls, Idaho.
- 13 June-Jaqueline Murillo Castillo, 23, and Enrique Silva Pedraza, 26, both of Hailey.
- 14 June-Kirstin Michelle Webster, 34, and Jeffrey Adam Emerson, 43, both of Bellevue.
- 17 June-Emma Rose Riccardi, 28, and Paul Edwin Flannery, 30, both of Brooklyn, N.Y.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.