Legal Notice Summary
- Galena Bonnie Cathryn Hansen is petitioning a name change to Galena Brent Cameron Hansen.
- Janna Marie Fornero is suing Gabriel Manuel Ganoza, Case No. CV32-20-00035.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 9:00 am in the City Hall Council Chambers.
- Janet A. McCann has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of John T. McCann, deceased.
- Dorothy M. Schinella and Barbara J. Acker has been appointed Co-Personal Representatives of the Estate of Jill Bryson aka Jill C. Bryson, deceased.
- Notice of Grants available from the Idaho Council on Domestic Violence & Victim Assistance.
- Bradley J. Walker has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Jimmie Jones Walker, deceased.
- The Bellevue Common Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, March 23, 2020 at 6:00pm in Bellevue City Hall.
- City of Ketchum Notice of Invitation to Bid, 2020 Sidewalk Infill.
- AT&T Mobility, LLC is proposing to modify an existing wireless telecommunications facility. Public comments can be sent to: Project 6120000266 - SLG EBI Consulting, 6876 Susquehanna Trail South, York, PA 17403, or via telephone at (802) 578-7030.
- Notice of Hailey Ordinance No. 1255.
- Edward Simon has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Jack B. Crawford Jr., deceased.
- Jodee A. Mills has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Steven H. Mills, deceased.
- Ms. Mary Thiessen has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Crispin W. Thiessen, deceased.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 3:45pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- Kevin Werbinski is suing Riana Santos-Vercelli,
- Case No. CV-07-20-004.
- City of Hailey is seeking public comment on a Lot Line Adjustment submitted by Jason Szabo and Christian Wrede. Comments can be received from March 11, 2020-March 27, 2020.
- Friedman Memorial Airport Authority Invitation to Bid on airport Pavement Maintenance until 2:00 pm, Wednesday, April 1, 2020.
- Notice of Trustee Sale for 3170 Shenandoah Drive, Hailey ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 2 March-Kristina Diane Tullus, 37, and Wesley Cash Mcmahon, 37, both of Seattle, Wash.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.