• Carlos E. Palomera (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Carlos Emilio Palomera Gonzalez.
• Joel Palomera (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Joel Palomera Gonzalez.
• Ace Levy Algierz, Dice Levy Algierz and Snow Levy Algierz, minors, are petitioning name changes to Ace Algiers Levy, Dice Algiers Levy and Snow Algiers Levy, respectively.
• Daniel Lucas Levy Algierz (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Daniel Algiers Lucas Levy.
The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 9:00am at the City Hall Council Chambers.
• Kathleen C. Miller and Bart Cox have been appointed Co-Personal Representatives of the Estate of Herschel A. Cox, deceased.
• Eden Jade McGowan (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Eden Jade Grey.
• The Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 6:00pm in the Old County Courthouse.
• Hilary Harter is being sued by Virgin Grand Villas – St. John Condominium Owners Association, Case No. ST-19-CV-414.
• Notice of State of Idaho Land Lease opportunity. Lease application deadline is Friday, January 10, 2020 by 5:00 PM.
• Dennis Keenan, also known as Dennis Keenan III, has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Janice Vivian Keenan, deceased.
• Jeffrey A. Larson has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Michael J. Hughes, deceased.
• The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 1:30pm upstairs in the Old County Courthouse.
• Request for Quote for Public Works Contractor for Big Wood River Restoration – Fisherman’s Access Project, RFQ 2019-12-01.
• The Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Monday, January 6, 2020 at 5:30pm upstairs in Hailey City Hall.
• Notice of public comment for Lot Line Adjustment, City of Hailey. Public comment period: December 18, 2019 – January 08, 2020.
• Notice of Hailey Ordinance No. 1251.
• Invitation to bid. Sealed bids from licensed public works contractors will be accepted at the office of the Blaine County Recreation District (BCRD) until 10:00 a.m. on Friday, January 17, 2020.
• Valley Self Store will conduct Public Auctions at 1041 Airport Way in Hailey at 10:00 a.m. on Dec. 28, 2019.
• The Mountain Rides Transportation Authority (MRTA) will hold a public hearing on Friday, September 18, 2020 at 12:30pm at Ketchum City Hall.
• Notice of Trustee Sale of 741 Willow Drive B5, Hailey, id 83333.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
9 Dec.-Claudia Stern, 52, of Ketchum, and Jean-Christophe Robert, 57, of Golfe Juan, France.
16 Dec.-Andrina Christine Corella, 25, of Lillington, N.C., and Samuel Allen Colesworthy, 29, of Ketchum.
16 Dec.-Kelsey Erin Hazelton, 39, and Patrick Michael Lee, 36, both of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.