Legal Notice Summary
- The unknown heirs and devisees of Arthur Edwin Bagby, deceased has an amended Verified Complaint for Foreclosure by Habitat on Trail Creek Condominium Association, Inc. Case No. CV07-19-00446.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 9:00am in the City Hall Council Chambers.
- Ruth Gaylord Jones is petitioning a name change to Ruth Jannette Gaylord Jones.
- Angela Dawn Stohler is petitioning a name change to Angela Dawn Winson.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will meet on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Tuesdays of every month, in the year 2020.
- Notice of Lien sale by StoragePlus at 11819 HWY 75 in Hailey on Friday, January 24, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- Notice of Blaine County Annual Road and Street Financial Report for Fiscal Year ending September 30, 2019.
- Notice of Frontier’s residential and business service in Idaho.
- Notice of Request for Information from contractors regarding redevelopment of “Lift Tower Lodge” by Blaine County Housing Authority.
- Lynne Marie Riggen has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Moyra Riggen, deceased.
- Balance Sheet of Wood River Irrigation District #45 as of October 31, 2019.
- Bellevue Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Monday, February 3, 2020 at 6:00 pm in Bellevue City Hall.
- Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Monday, February 3, 2020 at 5:30 pm at Hailey City Hall.
- Ketchum City Council will hold public hearings on Monday, February 3, 2020 at 4:00 pm at Ketchum City Hall.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 9 Jan.-Christine Fitz Bender, 73, and Joseph Lawrence Scott, 70, both of Ketchum.
- 9 Jan.-Kimberly Kristian Berg, 49, and Erin Kimberlyn Kreisel, 44, both of Austin, Texas.
- 10 Jan.-Rachel Hannah Cuellar, 28, and Derek Mcgrath Schmid, 31, both of Boise, Idaho.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.