Legal Notice Summary
- City of Sun Valley is accepting bids for construction of 2019 Sun Valley Road and Pathway Improvements Project.
- Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing Thursday, March 7 at 4:00 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Storage Plus will execute its lien of the contents of the storage space(s) of Fernando Penagos, John Spar, Sarah Hedrick, Helen Dean, & Robert Cunningham on March 15, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at StoragePlus, 11819 HWY 75, Hailey, ID.
- City Council of Hailey will hold a public hearing for consideration of an amendment to the 2019 fiscal budget on Monday, March 11 at 5:30 p.m. at Hailey City Hall.
- City of Hailey is accepting sealed bids until 2:00 p.m. on March 15, 2019 for Transportation Alternatives Program / Myrtle Street path / Key No. 20137.
- Petition for appointment of guardian of a minor. Magistrate Court, Blaine County, Idaho om March 29, 2019.
- Legal Notice of Sale at Public Auction of certain personal property of the following: Lizbeth Ayala, Chris Castillo, Steven Johnson, Lindsey Shepherd, Todd Howe, Resorts West LLC / Peter Lewis. The sale shall occur at 10:00 a.m. on March 9th, 2019 at Valley Self Store.
- Legal Notice of Sale at Public Auction of certain personal property of the following: Carter Halverson & Dina Milazzo. The sale shall occur at 11:00 a.m. on March 9th, 2019 at South Valley Storage.
- Notice of proposed flood hazard determinations for the unincorporated areas of Blaine County Idaho from Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
- Notice That Idaho Housing and Finance Association will conduct a public hearing at the offices of IHFA at 565 West Myrtle Steet, Boise, Idaho on March 26, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
- City of Hailey seeks public comment on historic demolition.
- Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting at 6:30 p.m. on March 21, 2019, in the Old County Courthouse.
- Notice of Blaine County Ordinance No. 2019-04.
- A 60-day waiting period for demolition of Historic Building at 391 First Avenue North, Ketchum begins on March 7, 2019. Public is invited to comment through May 6, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing at 9:00 a.m. in City Hall Council Chambers on March 21, 2019.
- Notice of Flood Control District 9 meeting on March 14, 2019 at 9 a.m. in the Blaine County Annex Conference Room, 219 S. 1st Ave., Hailey, ID.
- Notice of Condominium Assessment Lien Foreclosure and Foreclosure Sale, 1538 Snow Creek Condo Dr., Sun Valley, ID.
- Notice of Trustee sale of 202 Sagewillow Rd., Sun Valley, ID.
- Feb. 26-Ella Marie Schwartzenberger, 31, and Mathew Lewis, 31, both of Hailey.
- Feb. 26-Kelly Anne Coffed, 31, and Robert Edward Schill, 33, both of Atlanta, Ga.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.