Legal Notice Summary
- Daleyza Verenice Hernandez (minor) is petitioning to change her name to Daleyza V. Garcia.
- Mariann Lorenzo vs. Heirs of Mary E. Loizzo.
- Notice of Construction on State Hwy 75 in the “Narrows”, May 23, 2019 through October 2019.
- Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chambers.
- Notice that Sealed Bids will be received by Blaine County Recreation District for seal coating on sections of the Wood River Trial - 2019.
- Reverse Mortgage Solutions Inc., Plain-fiff, v. Unkown heirs and devisees of Tilda Brownlee Hannebaum., etc.Defendants.
- Notice of Lien Sale of 2001 Ford Convertible Passenger Mustang owned by Nicola Thie, will be sold on Monday, June 17, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at the North Fork Trailer Park in Blaine County.
- Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Monday, June 17, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall.
- Notice of Flood Control Distict 9 special meeting June 3, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. at the Blaine County Annex conference room in Hailey.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Ketchum City Council will hold a public meeting on Monday, June 17, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. in Ketchum City Hall, council chambers.
- Notice of City of Hailey public comment period for a LOT Line Adjustment May 29, 2019 to June 14, 2019.
- Notice of public participation and comments of Blaine County residents of an upgrade to a telecommunications tower on Della Mountain Summit.
- Susan Hale has been appointed personal representative of Donald Burette Raymer, Deceased.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
- INVITATON TO BID sealed bids from licensed public works contractors will be accepted at the BCRD office, 1050 Fox Acres Road, Hailey any time prior to 10:00 a.m. on June 14, 2019.
- Friedman Memorial Airport Authority is soliciting Statements of Qualifications from qualified aviation consulting firms for Engineering and Architectural Service. Deadline is 3:00 p.m. on June 20, 2019.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 21 May-Virginia Chavolla, 46, and Noe Hurtado, 41, both of Hailey.
- 21 May-Caitlin Elizabeth Ferry, 28, and Tristan Frederick Head, 31, both of Hailey.
- 23 May-Andrea Liselot Erb, 36, and Randolph James Browne Jr, 43, both of Sausalito, Calif.
- 23 May-Ashley Nichole Taylor, 30, and Kyle H Larson, 33, both of Hermiston, Ore.
- 24 May-Kathryn Wallace Rothgeb, 30, and Ian Payton Campbell, 31, both of Lakewood, Colo.
- 24 May-Alexandria Chai Owings, 18, and Kaymen Sebastyon Clark, 20, both of Hailey.
- 24 May-Mary Jane Bauter, 26, and Craig Turner Peterson, 26, both of Saint George, Utah.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.