Legal Notice Summary
- Baby Girl Santos (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Marina Jewel Vercelli.
- Josette Yvonne Stellers (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Josette Stellers Howland.
- ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS for construction of 2020 Sun Valley Road & Pathway Improvements Project, addressed to Bill Whitesell will be received until 3:00 p.m. local time on February 20, 2020 at Sun Valley City Hall.
- William C. Nero Jr. has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Robert E. Nero, (aka) Robert Earl Nero, (aka) Robert Nero, deceased.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thurday, February 20, 2020 at 9:00am at City Hall Council Chambers.
- Valley Self Store will conduct Public Auctions at 1041 Airport Way in Hailey at 10:00 a.m. on February 22, 2020.
- Notice of intent to sell up to $11,500,000 in General Obligation Bonds by the City of Ketchum, Blaine County Idaho.
- The Bellevue Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Monday, March 2, 2020 at 6:00pm at Bellevue City Hall.
- Summary of Hailey Ordinance No. 1256. passed and adopted January 27, 2020, by the City Council and Mayor of the City of Hailey.
- Carey Planning & Zoning will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 7:00pm at Carey City Hall.
- Notice of a public hearing on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 7:00pm at Carey City Hall to consider a Short Plat Subdivision Application filed by Jolyon and Kari Sawrey.
- Notice of Flood Control Dist. 9 meeting, February 24, 2020 at 9:00 am in the Blaine County Annex conference room.
- Notice of Proposed Change of Water Right Transfer No. 83874.
- William Louis Kyes has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of William B. Kyes, deceased.
- Hailey City Council will hold a public hear-ing at 5:30 pm on Monday, March 9, 2020 in the upstairs meeting room of Hailey City Hall.
- Notice of a public hearing on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 7:00pm at Carey City Hall for phased development project filed by Grizzly Bear Properties LLC.
- Notice of a public auction of certain personal property shall occur at Northwood Self Storage on Saturday, February, 29 2020 at 220 Northwood Way, Ketchum ID.
- Notice of Request for Proposal from BCRD for Quigley Trail Park, Hailey Idaho. Proposals will be accepted at any time prior to, and until Thursday, March 5, 2020.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a special meeting on Monday, March 9, 2020 at 12:00 noon in the Old County Courthouse.
- Ketchum Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing at Ketchum City Hall Coucil Chambers on Monday, March 9, 2020 at 5:30 pm.
- Sealed or Electronic Bids will be received until 3:00 pm local time on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 for Ketchum Springs Water Line Conversion - Phase 3 Project.
- The City of Hailey is seeking public comment for a Lot Line Adjustment. Comments will be received from February 19, - March 6, 2020.
- Ketchum is soliciting proposals for architectural services for the new City Hall Renovation Project. Documents are available on the City of Ketchum's website.
- Notice of Trustee Sale for 140 D Flower Dr., Ketchum ID.
- Notice of Trustee Sale for 416 South Main St., Unit 102, Hailey ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 10 Feb.-Maria G. Serrato-Ferreira, 34, and Javier Garcia Avila, 34, both of Shoshone, Idaho.
- 13 Feb.-Lara Boyle Stice, 35, of Lehi, Utah, and Brian Gordon Palmer, 38, of Purcellville, Va.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.