Legal Notice Summary
- Dennis Daugs is being sued by Juan Castro Romero. Case No. CV07-19-372.
- Dennis Daugs is being sued by Juan Castro Romero. Case No. CV07-19-382.
- Notice of Lien by Storage Plus of the contents of storage space(s) .
- Sherlyn Castillo Garcia (adult or eman-cipated minor) is petitioning to change her name to Sherlyn Castañon Garcia.
- Jason D. Conely dba jdc Excavation is being sued by Nautilus Insurance Company. Case No. CV07-19-00342.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, October 17, 2019 at 9:00am in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Todd Dean is being sued by the estate of Michell Lalanne. Case No. CV07-19-00542.
- Blaine County Multi-Jurisdiction All Hazard Mitigation Plan public service announcement.
- City of Bellevue floodplain flood damage prevention Ordinance No. 2019-09.
- The Blaine County Board of Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, October 15 at 1:30pm upstairs in the Old County Courthouse.
- Unknown heirs and devisees of D. H. Crone, deceased; and does 1 through 20 are being sued by Triangle Irrigation District, and Wood River Valley Irrigation District #45. Case No. CV07-19-00581.
- The Blaine County Hearing Examiner will hold a public meeting on Thursday, October 24 at 6:30pm on the first floor of the County Courthouse Annex Building.
- Notice of public comment for lot line adjustment by the City of Hailey.
- Public comment period: October 9, 2019 – October 25, 2019.
- The Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, October 21 at 4:00pm at Ketchum City Hall .
- Michael Todd Dean is being sued by Karen Alpert. Case No. CV07-19-00508.
- West Magic Fire Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 5:30pm at West Magic Station #2 (West Magic Road).
- Allie Arynnelise Cook (minor) is petitioning to change her name to Allie Elise Cook.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 516 S River Street, Hailey, Idaho 83333.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 227 Bitterroot Road, Sun Valley, ID 83353.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 1 Oct.-Nancey Noyes Kelley, 66, and Robert Brace Burkheimer, 70, both of Seattle, Wash.
- 1 Oct.-Jennah Erin Wakeford, 31, and Andrew Kerlin Peeples, 35, both of Houston, Texas.
- 3 Oct.-Mollie Katherine Holt, 38, and Ryan Matthew Santo, 41, both of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.