Legal Notice Summary
- Hilary Harter is being sued by Virgin Grand Villas – St. John Condominium Owners Association, Case No. ST-19-CV-414.
- Notice of State of Idaho Land Lease opportunity. Lease application deadline is Friday, January 10, 2020 by 5:00 PM.
- Jeffrey T. Larson has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Michael J. Hughes, deceased.
- Invitation to bid. Sealed bids from licensed public works contractors will be accepted at the office of the Blaine County Recreation District (BCRD) until 10:00 a.m. on Friday, January 17, 2020.
- The Board of Trustees of Blaine County School District No. 61, Blaine County Idaho, will accept bids for the purchase of a single school bus. Sealed bids will be accepted until 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- Bradley B. Browne has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Jeffery C. Browne, deceased.
- The Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, January 6, 2020 at 4:00pm in Ketchum City Hall.
- Notice of Letting. Sealed proposals will be received until January 14, 2020 at 2:00pm at the Idaho Transportation Department Office in Boise.
- The unknown heirs and devisees of Arthur Edwin Bagby, deceased has an amended Verified Complaint for Foreclosure by Habitat on Trail Creek Condominium Association, Inc. Case No. CV07-19-00446.
- The Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 5:30pm upstairs in Hailey City Hall.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 1:30pm upstairs in the Old County Courthouse.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 9:00am in the City Hall Council Chambers.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 23 Dec.-Jennifer Ruiz, 23, of Hailey, and Adrian Bedolla Vargas, 24, of Bellevue.
- 27 Dec.-Katherine Marie Cullen, 28, and Joshua Daniel Hanson, 27, both of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.