Legal Notice Summary
- Adalyn Guadalupe Muniz (minor) is petitioning to change her name to Adalyn Guadalupe Garcia.
- Heide Marie Krause Campbell (adult or emancipated minor) is petitioning to change her name to Heidi Campbell Younger.
- Zachery Wayne Griffin, Jr. has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Cynthia Niven Griffin, deceased.
- Dennis Daugs is being sued by Juan Castro Romero. Case No. CV07-19-382.
- Dennis Daugs is being sued by Juan Castro Romero. Case No. CV07-19-372.
- Notice of Letting. Sealed proposals will be accepted until 2:00pm, on Oct. 8, 2019 at the Idaho Transportation Department, 3311 West State Street, Boise, Idaho 83703.
- The Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- Notice of proposed change of water right Transfer No. 83506
- Valley Self Store will conduct a Public Auction at 1041 Airport Way in Hailey at 10:00am on Sept. 28, 2019.
- The Board of Trustees of Blaine County School District No. 61 will accept sealed bids for 2 new 14-passenger mini school buses until 2:00pm on Monday, October 7, 2019.
- Idaho State Treasurer’s Unclaimed Property notice.
- The City of Hailey Ordinance No. 1247 the annual appropriation ordinance for fiscal year beginning October 1, 2019.
- Advertisement for Blaine County Public Works bid request. Sealed bids due no later than 8:30am on Tuesday, October 15, 2019.
- The Ketchum Planning and Zoning Commission will hold public hearings on Monday, October 14th, 2019 at 5:30pm.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 516 S River Street, Hailey, Idaho 83333 .
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 227 Bitterroot Road, Sun Valley, ID 83353.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 16 Sept.-Shayna Renee Gelskey, 23, and Aurya Opal Logullo, 29, both of Hailey.
- 17 Sept.-Kelsi Jaelynn Vincent, 30, and Winton Ray Miller, 24, both of Ketchum.
- 17 Sept.-Teagan Elizabeth Eastman, 27, and Ian Scott Butler, 30, both of Logan, Utah.
- 17 Sept.-Alyssa Gertrude Ufer, 28, and Bryan Charles Graf, 32, both of Seattle, Wash.
- 18 Sept.-Carrie Lynn Tidwell, 37, and James Daniel Ray, 33, both of Ellijay, Ga.
- 18 Sept.-Gretchen Mcdonald Hayward, 30, and Dustin Keith Burk, 35, both of Seattle, Wash.
- 19 Sept.-Mattie Maureen Mulick, 39, and Gavin Noll Mcclurg, 47, both of Ketchum.
- 20 Sept.-Milissa Elizabeth Thomas, 29, and Russell James Seals, 29, both of Boise, Idaho.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.