10 Sept.-Kimberly Ann Reid-Rowell, 54, of Hailey, and Scott Gabriel Woodworth, 57, of Colorado Springs, Colo.
10 Sept.-Britney Christine Santana, 28, and Kevin Michael Isaacs, 27, both of Hailey.
12 Sept.-Carline Francis Fairchild, 28, and Daniel Joseph Gadino, 34, both of San Francisco, Calif.
12 Sept.-Meaghan Rose Megrath, 30, and Thomas Vail Selby, 30, both of San Francisco, Calif.
12 Sept.-Alyssa Joy Loverro, 29, and Michael Thomas Strachan, 30, both of San Francisco, Calif.
12 Sept.-Ashley Simone Hurley, 31, and Zeban Robert Stroebel-Haft, 39, both of Ketchum.
12 Sept.-Karina Aguilar Medina, 22, and Jose Ernesto Perez Valdez, 28, both of Ketchum.
12 Sept.-Stephanie Nicole Cook, 32, of Ketchum, and Derek Andrew Hagberg, 46, of Sun Valley.
13 Sept.-Tori Dawn Hartman, 26, and Cody William Catherall, 29, both of Ketchum.
17 Sept.-Amanda Christine Martin, 38, of Big Sky, Mont., and Ryan Daniel Eittreim, 47, of Park City, Utah.
Legal Notice Summary
• Nationstar Mortgage LLC is suing Mary Mizer, deceased, the unknown spouse, heirs, assigns and devisees of James D Mizers and does 1-10.
• City of Ketchum is accepting bids for repairs to sewer line.
• Brett R. Carlson has been appointed Ancillary Personal Representative of Stanley C. Carlson, deceased.
• City of Sun Valley P&Z to hold public hearing September 27 at 9:00 a.m. at City Hall Council Chambers.
• Mountain Rides Board of Directors to hold public hearing September 19 at 12:30 p.m. at Ketchum City Hall for adoption of revised FY2018 budget.
• Mountain Rides Board of Directors to hold public hearing September 19 at 12:30 p.m. at Ketchum City Hall for adoption of FY2019 budget.
• City of Sun Valley is accepting submissions of Statements of Qualifications for professional design services to assist in undertaking an update of the interior of the Sun Valley City Hall.
• James Mizer has been appointed personal representative of Mary M. Mizer, deceased.
• Rick Ruggles has been appointed personal representative of Arnold F. Ruggles, deceased.
• Idaho Transportation Department, Consultant Services Group, is soliciting proposals for staff augmentation for construction engineering, inspection, sampling and testing.
• A petition has been filed for Lesli Carrillo (a minor) for a name change to Lesli Carrillo Lopez.
• Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting October 9 at 1:30 p.m. at the Old County Courthouse.
• City of Ketchum P&Z to hold public hearing October 8 at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall Council Chambers.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.