Legal Notice Summary
- Ruth Gaylord Jones (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Ruth Jannette Gaylord Jones.
- Angela Dawn Stohler (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Angela Dawn Winson.
- Lynne Marie Riggen has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Moyra Riggen, deceased.
- Notice of Summons to Krystal Shaney Simon, you have been sued by Glenda Tappert in the Blaine County Magistrate Court Case No. CV07-19-00733.
- Notice of Proposed Flood Hazard Determinations for the City of Bellevue and the Unincorporated Areas of Blaine County, Idaho, and Case No. 19-10-1086P by the Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
- The Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 4:00pm in the City Hall Council Chambers.
- Ross and Kristi Sutton have been appointed Personal Representatives of the Estate of Kein Ross Sutton, deceased.
- The Ketchum Planning & Zoning Commission will hold public hearings on Monday, February 10, 2020 at 5:30pm in Ketchum City Hall.
- The City of Ketchum is seeking proposals for CM/GC services for the fire station construction project.
- Alicia Tormey has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Norma B. Tormey, deceased.
- Baby Girl Santos (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Marina Jewel Vercelli.
- The City of Bellevue is accepting letters of intent to serve on the Bellevue Planning & Zoning Commission.
- The Bellevue Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Monday, February 17, 2020 at 6:00pm in Bellevue City Hall.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 6:00pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- The Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 1:30pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- The Ketchum City Council will hold public hearings on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 4:00pm in Ketchum City Hall.
- The Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 5:30pm upstairs in Hailey City Hall.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 23 Jan.-Andrea Hernandez Gomez, 20, and Carlos Romero Rodriguez, 22, both of Twin Falls, Idaho.
- 24 Jan.-Margaret Hope Allen, 41, and Michael Martin Mcshane, 45, both of Fort Worth, Texas.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.