Legal Notice Summary
- Justin Boyett has been appointed Personal Representative of the estate of Jeffrey David Boyett, deceased.
- The City of Hailey is requesting Statements of Qualifications for professional consulting engineering firms interested in providing services for a Transportation Master Plan Update.
- Ronald Ray Prohaska is petitioning for a change of name to Robin Ronni Ward.
- City of Ketchum intends to sell and exchange the city-owned property, commonly identified as the 6th and Leadville Lot, to Valkyrie LLC.
- Suzanne Walsh has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Barbara Dargatz, deceased.
- Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on January 3 at 4:00 p.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Howard Alexander Bailey Jr. is petitioning for a change of name to Chip Howard Alexander Bailey Jr.
- The Bank of New York Mellon Fka The Bank of New York, as Trustee for The Certificate holders of CWALT, Inc., Plaintiff, obtained a Judgment, Order of Sale and Decree of Foreclosure against The Estate of Craig E. Orison, Deceased, and Debbra K. Orison, and Defendants.
- Summary of Amendment of Ketchum Ordinance 1193.
- Hailey City Council will hold a public meeting on January 14 at 5:30 p.m. in Hailey City Hall.
- Blaine County Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on January 10 at 6:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
- Trustee Sale of Condominium Unit 3 Andora Villa No. 3, Ketchum, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.