Legal Notice Summary
- Joan Cashman (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Joni Cashman.
- Adalyn Guadalupe Muniz (minor) is petitioning to change her name to Adalyn Guadalupe Garcia.
- Heide Marie Krause Campbell (adult or emancipated minor) is petitioning to change her name to Heidi Campbell Younger.
- The Bellevue City Council will hold a public hearing on Sept. 23, 2019 at 6:00pm regarding an amendment to the Bellevue City Code.
- Zachery Wayne Griffin, Jr. has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Cynthia Niven Griffin, deceased.
- Dennis Daugs is being sued by Juan Castro Romero. Case No. CV07-19-382.
- Dennis Daugs is being sued by Juan Castro Romero. Case No. CV07-19-372.
- Flood Control District 9 will hold a meeting on Sept. 23, 2019 at 9:00am in the Blaine County Annex Conference Room.
- Notice of public comment for historic demolition by the City of Hailey. Public comment period: September 18, 2019 to January 20, 2020.
- Proposals, purchase, relocation and/or restoration of historic Hailey home set for demolition will be accepted by the City of Hailey until November 1, 2019.
- Summary of City of Bellevue Ordinance No. 2019-08 concerning amended annual appropriation ordinance for the Fiscal Year 2019.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2019 at 1:30pm.
- Blaine County Hearing Examiner will hold a public meeting on Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019 at 6:30pm.
- Notice of Letting. Sealed proposals will be accepted until 2:00pm, on Oct. 8, 2019 at the Idaho Transportation Department, 3311 West State Street, Boise, Idaho 83703.
- The Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019 at 4:00pm.
- Notice of proposed change of water right Transfer No. 83506
- Valley Self Store will conduct a Public Auction at 1041 Airport Way in Hailey at 10:00am on Sept. 28, 2019.
- The City of Ketchum Ordinance No. 1203 the annual appropriation ordinance for fiscal year beginning October 1, 2019.
- The Hailey Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Monday, Oct. 7, 2019 at 5:30pm.
- The Ketchum City Council will hold public hearings on Monday, Oct. 7, 2019 at 4:00pm in Ketchum City Hall.
- The Ketchum City Council will hold public a hearing on Monday, Oct. 7, 2019 at 4:00pm concerning PEG Ketchum Hotel LLC’s proposal to construct a new hotel.
- The Hailey City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019 at 5:30pm.
- The Board of Trustees of Blaine County School District No. 61 will accept sealed bids for 2 new 14-passenger mini school buses until 2:00pm on Monday, October 7, 2019.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 516 S. River Street, Hailey, Idaho 83333.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 9 Sept.-Diana Nino, 18, of Gooding, Idaho, and Adrian Blanco, 23, of Ketchum.
- 9 Sept.-Lauren Leslie Parsons, 31, and Clayton Clee Shirley, 36, both of Breckenridge, Colo.
- 10 Sept.-Blair Charlotte Belling, 30, and Charles Edward Strickland, 30, both of San Francisco, Calif.
- 10 Sept.-Caren Michelle Harris, 38, and Christopher Michael Serwan, 38, both of Ketchum.
- 10 Sept.-Hannah Frances Gove, 30, and Mason Richard Earl Kluge, 26, both of Bellevue.
- 13 Sept.-Alyssa Marie Tolles, 32, and Timothy Tobias Eagan, 30, both of Ketchum.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.