Legal Notice Summary
- State of Idaho Department of Lands will conduct Public Auction of leases on Monday, September 16, 2019 & Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at the IDL Eastern Area Office, Wednesday & Thursday, September 18 & 19, 2019 in Idaho Falls and Monday, September 23 in Kamiah, Idaho.
- Cathy Nikolaisons has been appointed personal representative of Michael Fleming Whyte, deceased.
- Dianne Parke has been appointed personal representative of Thomas Verd Murdock, deceased.
- Linda Hahn has been appointed personal representative of Kathleen Collier, deceased.
- Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
- Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- Joan Cashman (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Joni Cashman.
- Peter C Geagan Revocable Trust and Kate M Geagan Revocable Trust has filed applicaton No. 83346 for changes to water rights within Blaine County.
- Adalyn Guadalupe Muniz (minor) is petitioning to change her name to Adalyn Guadalupe Garcia.
- Notice of public comment period Sept. 11-27, 2019 for lot line adjustment, City of Hailey.
- Summary of City of Ketchum Ordinance No. 1201 concerning an ordinance calling a general obligation bond election.
- Heide Marie Krause Campbell (adult or emancipated minor) is petitioning to change her name to Heidi Campbell Younger.
- The Bellevue City Council will hold a public hearing on Sept. 23 at 6:00pm regarding an amendment to the Bellevue City Code.
- The Blaine County Board of Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 1 in the Old County Courthouse.
- The Blaine County Board of Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 15 in the Old County Courthouse.
- Mountain Rides will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, Sept. 18 at 12:30pm in Ketchum City Hall for the adoption of Fiscal Year 2020 (FY2020) budget.
- The Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on at 4:00pm on Monday, Sept. 30.
- Hailey Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Monday, Sept. 30 at 5:30pm in Hailey City Hall.
- Notice of Hailey ORDINANCE NO. 1248 repealing a section in the Hailey Municipal Code, chapter 6.04.040, Dangerous animals.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 30 Aug.-Alicia Marie Beatty, 25, and Noah Paul Maker Stern, 25, both of West Hollywood, Calif.
- 30 Aug.-Bree Kristin Vanden Heuvel,
- 30, and Michael Arthur Franco, 31, both of Hailey.
- 3 Sept.-Maja Bijelic, 28, and Robert Wallace Morgus, 29, both of Alexandria, Va.
- 3 Sept.-Teresa Angelina Garcia, 47, and Patrick Sean Cox, 49, both of Hailey.
- 4 Sept.-Devon Lynne Maclaughlin, 32, and Thomas Edward Wheeler, 29, both of Los Angeles, Calif.
- 4 Sept.-Heather Ann Basham, 30, and Sean Michael Kovich, 33, both of Hailey.
- 4 Sept.-Kendall Elizabeth Friedman, 32, and Paul Benjamin Verge, 38, both of Ketchum.
- 5 Sept.-Alyssa Paige Williams, 22, and Caleb L. Cenarrusa, 26, both of Carey.
- 6 Sept.-Alisah Beth Lierman, 24, and Cody Earl Baird, 31, both of Carey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.