Legal Notice Summary
- State of Idaho land lease opportunity. Accepting applications for auction of lease until Tuesday, November 19, 2019 by 5:00pm.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 9:00am at City Hall Council Chambers.
- Monserrat Castillo Garcia is petitioning a name change to Monserrat Castaños Garcia.
- Lisa M. Thompson is being sued by Bureaus Investment Group Portfolio No. 15 llc. Case No. CV07-19-00168.
- The Ketchum City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, November 18, 2019 at 4:00pm at Ketchum City Hall.
- A complaint has been filed against Winchester Venture Strategies, llc by Habitat on Trail Creek Condominium Association, inc. Case No. CV-19-00445.
- A complaint has been filed against Callahan & Zalinski Associates by Habitat on Trail Creek Condominium Association, inc. Case No. CV-19-00500.
- Notice of meeting by Flood Control District 9 on Monday, November 18, 2019 at 9:00am at the Blaine County Annex conference room.
- Public notice of annual report of The ReSource Trust, Inc.
- Sean McCoy has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Denise Alison King, deceased.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, December 3, 2019 at 1:30pm upstairs at the Old County Courthouse.
- Notice of procurement opportunities by the City of Ketchum. Proposals are due by November 22, 2019, at 2:00pm.
- Revised request for proposals 2020 Single-Family Affordable Housing Development Activities.
- The Ketchum City Council will hold public hearings on Monday, December 2, 2019 at 4:00pm in Ketchum City Hall.
- The Hailey Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Monday, December 2, 2019 at 5:30pm at Hailey City Hall.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 620 N. 6th Street, Bellevue, ID 83313.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 2630 Woodside Blvd, Unit B2, Hailey, ID 83333.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 3181 Snowbank Drive, Hailey, ID 83333.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 23 Oct.-Victoria Susan Countner, 38, and Bradley Storm Williams, 38, both of San Diego, Calif.
- 31 Oct.-Lizbeth Aidee Ruiz-Celis, 41, and Alejandro Mena Herrera, 41, both of Hailey.
- 11 Nov.-Krislyn Lane Wallace, 33, and Devan Lance Mimnaugh, 45, both of Ogden, Utah.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.