Legal Notice Summary
- Summons to the Unknown Heirs and Devisees of Tilda Brownlee Hannebaum | Case No. CV07-18-749.
- Virginia Graves has been appointed personal representative of the estate of Beverly Ann Stapleton, deceased.
- Sun Valley Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing Feb. 21 at 9:00 a.m. in City Hall Council Chambers.
- City of Ketchum is accepting bids for Ketchum Springs Water Line Conversion project.
- Bellevue Planning & Zoning Commission is holding a public hearing to consider vacation of right of ways on March 4 at 6:00 p.m. in Bellevue City Hall.
- Idaho Transportation Department is requesting proposals for project development services SH75, Elkhorn Rd to River St., Ketchum, Key No. 20033. Proposals are due on March 12, 2019, no later than 4:00 p.m. MDT.
- Hailey Ordinance No. 1243
- City of Sun Valley is accepting bids for construction of 2019 Sun Valley Road and Pathway Improvements Project.
- Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on March 7 at 4:00 PM in Sun Valley City Hall.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a regular meeting on March 26 at 1:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse to discuss 2015 Building Code Adoption.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a regular meeting on March 26 at 1:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse to discuss 2015 Fire Code Adoption.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a regular meeting on March 26 at 1:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse to discuss 2017 National Electrical Code, 2017 Idaho State Plumbing Code, 2012 International Mechanical Code and 2012 International Fuel Gas Code Adoption.
- Blaine County Hearing Examiner will hold a public meeting on March 7 at 6:30 p.m. in the Blaine County Courthouse Annex Building.
- Flood Control District 9 will meet on February 26 at 10:30 a.m. in the Blaine County Annex Conference Room.
- Hailey City Council will hold a public meeting on Monday, March 11 at 5:30 p.m. in Hailey City Hall.
- Ketchum Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on March 11 at 5:30 p.m. in Ketchum City Hall.
- South Valley will conduct a lien sale of the contents of the storage unit of Nicholas Hoskins.
- Notice of Trustee Sale for 401 Dakota RD., Hailey, ID.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- Feb. 14-Tessa Marie Baker, 34, and David Miles Vanderpool, 32, both of Hailey.
- Feb. 14-Delia Lopez, 50, of Hailey, and Gerardo Cordoba Beltran, 42, of Ketchum.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.