Legal Notice Summary
- Justin Boyett has been appointed Personal Representative of the estate of Jeffrey David Boyett, deceased.
- The City of Hailey is requesting Statements of Qualifications for engineering services for Wastewater Collection and Wastewater Treatment Facility Planning Study (FPS).
- The Triangle Irrigation District will hold Corrections of Assessments December 20 at 12:45 p.m. at 227 Baseline Road in Bellevue.
- Warm Springs Road LLC has been dissolved.
- City of Ketchum adopted Ordinance No. 1190.
- South Valley Storage will hold a sale on December 22 at 11:00 a.m. of the contents of the storage space of Kristin Charnholm.
- The City of Hailey is requesting Statements of Qualifications for professional consulting engineering firms interested in providing services for a Transportation Master Plan Update.
- Ronald Ray Prohaska is petitioning for a change of name to Robin Ronni Ward.
- City of Sun Valley has amended and adopted Ordinance No. 534.
- City of Sun Valley has amended and adopted Ordinance No. 535.
- City of Sun Valley has amended and adopted Ordinance No. 528.
- Trustee Sale of Condominium Unit 3 Andora Villa No. 3, Ketchum, ID.
- Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on January 2, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
News of Record
- Dec. 4-Paige Elizabeth Distanislao, 31, and Jeffrey Sprague Thomas Jr., 46, both of Seattle, Wash.
- Dec. 5-Pearl Kristen G. Tampan, 28, of Scarborough, Ontario, Canada, and Areen Anthony R. Lim, 29, of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.