24 Sept.-Juanna Cisneros Morales, 28, and Liobardo Tellez, 27, both of Bellevue.
26 Sept.-Frances Vivian Lorenzi, 28, and Michael David Syverson, 28, both of Denver, Colo.
26 Sept.-Shelby Anne Love, 26, and Douglas Samuel Simpson, 27, both of Salt Lake City, Utah.
26 Sept.-Amanda Elizabeth Lyons, 34, and Brent Kimball Voyles, 40, both of Ketchum.
27 Sept.-Tiffany Joy Berger, 38, and Brett Stanley Deuter, 50, both of Ketchum.
28 Sept.-Ma Estela Perez, 44, and Jose Francisco Tellez, 50, both of Carey.
Bannock Colin Bowman-a boy, 7 pounds, born Sept. 13, 2018, to Courtney and Jimmy Bowman of Sun Valley, at St. Luke’s Wood River hospital.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.
Legal Notice Summary
• James Mizer has been appointed personal representative of Mary M. Mizer, deceased.
• Rick Ruggles has been appointed personal representative of Arnold F. Ruggles, deceased.
• A petition has been filed for Lesli Carrillo (a minor) for a name change to Lesli Carrillo Lopez.
• Friedman Memorial Airport Authority (FMAA) is soliciting Statements of Qualifications for professional aviation planning services.
• State of Idaho agencies have published the complete text and all related, pertinent information concerning their intent to change or make rules in the latest publication of the state Administrative Bulletin.
• The Bank of New York Mellon, formally known as The Bank of New York, Plaintiff, obtained a Judgment, Order of Sale and Decree of Foreclosure against The Estate of Craig E. Orison, Deceased, and Debbra K. Orison, and Defendants.
• Sun Valley Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, October 18, 2018 at City Hall Council Chambers, 81 Elkhorn Road, Sun Valley, ID.
• Storage Plus will execute its lien of the contents of the storage spaces of Chance Stover and Dawn Johnson.
• Carey City Council will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, October 16, 2018, at 7:00 p.m. in Carey City Hall, City Council Chambers.
• The Carey Rural Fire Protection District meets the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 p.m. at the Carey fire station.
• Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. in the Old County Courthouse.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.