Oct. 3-Amanda Lindsay Kern, 32, of Tetonia, Idaho, and Klinton Edmund Gordon Chambers, 34, of Sitka, Ala.
Oct. 4-Tanner Leigh Dredge, 25, and Nolan Edward Riley, 33, both of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.
Legal Notice Summary
• A petition has been filed for Lesli Carrillo (a minor) for a name change to Lesli Carrillo Lopez.
• The Bank of New York Mellon, FKA The Bank of New York, Plaintiff, obtained a Judgment, Order of Sale and Decree of Foreclosure against The Estate of Craig E. Orison, Deceased, and Debbra K. Orison, and Defendants.
• Sun Valley Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, October 18, 2018 at City Hall Council Chambers, 81 Elkhorn Road, Sun Valley, ID.
• Storage Plus will execute its lien of the contents of the storage spaces of Chance Stover and Dawn Johnson.
• The Carey Rural Fire Protection District meets the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 p.m. at the Carey fire station.
• John O’Connor has been appointed personal representative of Robert Dennis O’Connor, deceased.
• Blaine County Board of Commissioners passed Ordinance No. 2018-05.
• Thelma I. Cameron has been appointed personal representative of Catherine Johnson, deceased.
• The City of Hailey is accepting sealed bids for roadside drainage improvements.
• Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on October 22 in the Old County Courthouse.
• Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on October 25 in the Old County Courthouse.
• Robert E. Burleson’s (owner) 1972 12’ by 56’ Gentry house trailer will be sold at a lien sale November 1st.
• Francis Trafford’s (owner) 1970 12’ by 58’ Marlette Shona house trailer will be sold at a lien sale November 1st.
• Francis Trafford’s (owner) 1968 14’ by 40’ Fleetwood house trailer will be sold at a lien sale November 1st.
• Robert Bishop’s (owner) 1979 12’ by 48’ Shelterex, Model Sund house trailer will be sold at a lien sale November 1st.
• Sun Valley City Coucil passed Ordinance No. 526, amending Title 7, Chapter 4 of the City of Sun Valley municipal code.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.