12 July-Katherine Nicole Lohn, 29, and Conner James Beckwith, 29, both of Seattle, Wash.
13 July-Alexandra Felise Torquemada, 28, and Craig Randal Bradshaw, 32, both of Ketchum.
13 July-Danika Brianne Zamarron, 31, and Matthew Macvane Desrosiers, 32, both of Bellevue.
13 July-Emma Weese Drucker, 32, and Alec Nakamura Barfield, 32, both of Hailey.
14 July-Phoebe Izard Pilaro, 49, and Justin Williams, 55, both of Ketchum.
14 July-Abigail Larue Rieser, 31, and Charles Arendall Cox, 43, both of New Orleans, La.
14 July-Madeleine Sophia Shannon, 28, and William Avery Ginsberg, 28, both of Hillsborough, Calif.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.
Legal Notice Summary
• Superior Court of California for the County of Orange Minute Order, motion for change of venue filed on 2/4/2021 by petitioner John L Hradesky.
• Bellevue City Council will hold a public hearing on Monday, July 26, 2021 at 6:00pm to consider a revised building permit and plan check fees.
• Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 9:00am in City Hall Council Chambers.
• Lawrene J. Young has been appointed personal representative of Lorraine Heh, deceased.
• Kimberly Jae Rollins has been appointed personal representative of Lynne Nicholson, deceased.
• Notice of Sheriff’s sale . The Best Service Co., a California corporation as successor in interest to Intervest-Mortgage Investment Company/Umpqua Bank, Plaintiff vs. W. John Nicholson, Cindra M. Nicholson and Larry L. Miller, defendants.
• City of Ketchum Treasurer’s 3rd Quarter Financial Report June 30, 2021.
• Blaine County Recreation District invitation to bid for seal coating of sections of Wood River Trail.
• Indian Creek Ranch Design Review Committee will hold a meeting on Tuesday, July 29, 2021 at 2:00pm at D.L. Evans Bank regarding site alterations.
• Sharon Bandrevics has been appointed personal representative of Vidvuds Jack Bandrevics, deceased.
• Kimberly Adell Feldman has filed a petition for a name change to Kimberly Smith Feldman.
• Friedman Airport Authority will meet on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 5:30pm in the Old County Courthouse to discuss the proposed budget ending 9/30/2022.
• Blaine County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 1:30pm in the Old County Courthouse.
• Hailey City Council will hold a public meeting on Monday, August 9, 2021 at 5:30pm. at city hall.
• City of Sun Valley will hold a public hearing on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 4:00pm for consideration of a proposed budget for the Fiscal Year Oct. 1, 2021 through Sept. 30, 2022.
Hailey Cemetery Maintenance District will meet on Friday, July 30, 2021 at 7:00pm to consider the 2021-2022 budget.
• Sun Valley City Council will hold a public hearing on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 4:00pm in City Hall Council Chambers.
• Ketchum Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 4:30pm in City Hall Council Chambers for proposed zoning ordinance Text Amendment and Zoning Map Amending.
• Ketchum Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 4:30pm in City Hall Council Chambers for comments on the proposed Bluebird Village.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.