Legal Notice Summary
- Carlos E. Palomera (Adult or Emancipa-ted Minor) is petitioning a name change to Carlos Emilio Palomera Gonzalez.
- Joel Palomera (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Joel Palomera Gonzalez.
- Ace Levy Algierz, Dice Levy Algierz and Snow Levy Algierz, minors, are petitioning name changes to Ace Algiers Levy, Dice Algiers Levy and Snow Algiers Levy, respectively.
- Daniel Lucas Levy Algierz (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Daniel Algiers Lucas Levy.
- Notice of Proposed Flood Hazard Determinations for the Unincorporated Areas of Blaine County, Idaho, and Case No. 19-10-0919P by the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- The Sun Valley Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 9:00am at the City Hall Council Chambers.
- Kathleen C. Miller and Bart Cox have been appointed Co-Personal Representatives of the Estate of Herschel A. Cox, deceased.
- Eden Jade McGowan (Adult or Emancipated Minor) is petitioning a name change to Eden Jade Grey.
- The Blaine County Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 6:00pm in the Old County Courthouse.
- Notice of Ordinance 1205 by the City of Ketchum regarding wireless communication devices.
- Hilary Harter is being sued by Virgin Grand Villas – St. John Condominium Owners Association, Case No. ST-19-CV-414.
- Notice of Blaine County Ordinance 2019 - 11 regarding removal of the area of mountain overlay district.
- The Blaine County Board of County Commissioners will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 1:30pm upstairs in the Old County Courthouse.
- Notice of public comment for lot line adjustment – City of Hailey. Public comment period: December 11, 2019 – January 2, 2020.
- Notice of State of Idaho Land Lease opportunity. Lease application deadline is Friday, January 10, 2020 by 5:00 PM.
- Storage Plus will execute its lien of the contents of storage space(s) on Friday, December 20, 2019 at 10:00am.
- Notice of City of Sun Valley, Idaho Ordinance No. 542. Ordinance amending annual appropriation Ordinance 531 for the fiscal year beginning October 1, 2018
- Dennis Keenan, also known as Dennis Keenan III, has been appointed Personal Representative of the Estate of Janice Vivian Keenan, deceased.
- Notice of Trustee Sale of 741 Willow Drive B5, Hailey, ID 83333.
See the full text of all public notices in the Idaho Mountain Express, the paid newspaper, available from vending machines or by subscription. Call 208-726-8060. Or view the notices online at www.idahopublicnotices.com.
- 3 Dec.-Jenifer Arteaga Ambriz, 20, and Victor Manuel Vallejo Conlago, 21, both of Bellevue.
- 6 Dec.-Nicthe Ha Nayeli San Juan Flores,
- 41, and Luis Pineda Carriedo, 40, both of Hailey.
- 6 Dec.-Miriam Magana Guillen, 40, and Andres Arteaga Pineda, 40, both of Hailey.
Civil filings and civil dispositions cannot be published this week because of limitations of delivering information through a new state-installed court-records system put in place in Blaine County. The Idaho Mountain Express is working to find a means of getting full records of civil court cases in the Blaine County 5th District Court.